Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure it's not a regular thing, but running on concrete? Eek.
That was my immediate thought as well, just glad that Marchy, Gov, Cunners and co were nowhere to be seen. Hopefully Walsh and Hewitt also skipped this due to their back injuries. I’m sure many of the boys will be fine with it and no doubt Russell who was pictured in the video knows who’s body can cope with such a surface and more importantly who's cannot!

I'm sure it's not a regular thing, but running on concrete? Eek.
long as we're walking on sunshine in september, eh, katrina?

What is it with AFL footballers and shoulder reco my friend had his done older tradie but was told he will get 50% strength after 12 months
I was worried about Weiters as a defender as after Judds and Carey’s they couldn’t mark overhead the great players always adapt.I’ve got a feeling Weiters might have to adapt
As for running on concrete if it’s uphill there would be less impact as you drive up its all muscle contraction gravity isn’t working on impact.I’d say it would be better than sand dunes for injury prone players

What is it with AFL footballers and shoulder reco my friend had his done older tradie but was told he will get 50% strength after 12 months
I was worried about Weiters as a defender as after Judds and Carey’s they couldn’t mark overhead the great players always adapt.I’ve got a feeling Weiters might have to adapt
As for running on concrete if it’s uphill there would be less impact as you drive up its all muscle contraction gravity isn’t working on impact.I’d say it would be better than sand dunes for injury prone players
Don't think Weiters was a reco, more AC joint....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d love to do a preseason myself. One for over 50s.

It's never too late. I'm strapping back on the boots with my son's mate's dad at the behest of them (11y/o) wanting to see if we really could play like we talk our younger selves up! A silly bet that has gone horribly awry!

Strangely looking forward to it. Will be 44 by season's commencement. Oldest guy at the club still playing is 56.

There is a number of teams by age so you don't get run through by a stacked 32 y/o that retired from A Grade Ammos the season prior!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back