MRP / Trib. 2022 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd quarter.

Pickett got the free kick and kicked a goal.

A dangerous sling tackle has a double movement element to it, Picket manoeuvred around Stocks and then set himself and slung him into the ground. Should have been two weeks.

Cordys case thrown out, tfft. Christian is the most incompetent person at the AFL, that’s a very low bar line

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You have to really believe that he is told who to rub out from up on high at the AFL, as Harmes (Dees) this week was let off with a fine because his team is involved in the finals still. If they were out of it he probably gets a week for a late intentional hit on the Swans player!!! No formula involved with the MRO decisions that`s for sure!!!

Hopefully, the new AFL CEO is going to be someone who has the best interests of the game at heart and as soon as they get in, they increase the size of the match review panel to 3 and give Christen the punt.

Along with a bunch of the incompetent umpires.

Ginnivan chicken wing tackle on Dangerfield somehow missed by MRO Michael "ex-Collingwood" Christian.

Shocking.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ignored, because Christian was instructed not to look at the behind the goal footage because it was just so damning, and because Ginnivan puts bums on seats for more AFL $$$. If the Pies had been put out of the finals after that game it gets looked at and he gets a week, and who says that there is no conspiracy going on at AFL house....Hi Gilly baby!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Berry,
I may have a bias but it didn't look bad in real time, having it slowed or showing images of it makes it looks worse than it was, which, coupled with the commentary team kicking off a trial by media ensures that the AFL's PR styled approach to these matters meant that Berry would get a stint on the sidelines.
Contact to the face? Sure,
Deliberate eye-gouge? Not IMO

Re: Berry,
I may have a bias but it didn't look bad in real time, having it slowed or showing images of it makes it looks worse than it was, which, coupled with the commentary team kicking off a trial by media ensures that the AFL's PR styled approach to these matters meant that Berry would get a stint on the sidelines.
Contact to the face? Sure,
Deliberate eye-gouge? Not IMO

Looked like a jumper grab/grapple gone wrong to me.

Happy that he got off. Oliver instigated the whole thing and then squawked to the umpire after it.

Jordan Lewis's comments were interesting selling him up the river. Hope that it wasn't just protecting an ex team mate. I have concerns about Lewis both as a commentator and a football personality. He is trying to portray a thoughtful personality but there is a lack of consistency in his opinions. I personally think that he is very self serving and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back