Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's close enough to give some thought to who is going to Captain your side each week.

I started out pre-season with a plan of Grundy VC into Titch C. But with Titch potentially injured I'm currently fading him until news emerges that he's good to go.
I'm currently sitting on Big Max VC and Z Merrett C and this will probably change again.
Who are you rolling with?

Last edited:

Titch and Neale for me week 1...

Oh No Eating GIF by Declan McKenna

Who's actually going to have a VC option in week 1? If Crae goes 130, will you pick a red dot to take his score?

Who's actually going to have a VC option in week 1? If Crae goes 130, will you pick a red dot to take his score?
Only if they're not far away from a game, and $190k, and not Emergency.
I wouldn't pick Valente for example.
But perhaps a defender rookie.
The loop is so handy to have, not just round 1, but ongoing.

Only if they're not far away from a game, and $190k, and not Emergency.
I wouldn't pick Valente for example.
But perhaps a defender rookie.
The loop is so handy to have, not just round 1, but ongoing.
Got any examples?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae VC, but the temptation to put it on Dunkely is real, He had a 189 on the Dees in R17 2019.
True but the Dees were a vastly different proposition then (they were a rabble that day from memory). Still, they are the sort of side that just lets opposition mids run around doing as they please - no tag - so Dunks could still be a really good unique play

Last edited:
Fellas - the wife has Bailey Smith, Gawn and Petracca playing tonight, I've told her Petracca is the best VC but she has googly eyes for Smith, which would be the better option?

Fellas - the wife has Bailey Smith, Gawn and Petracca playing tonight, I've told her Petracca is the best VC but she has googly eyes for Smith, which would be the better option?
I think Gawn could also go huge vs English. But I'd probably order it Petracca, Gawn, Smith - unless Bulldogs put more effort into Mr Norm Smith tonight.

and she has Jack Steele as captain, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back