News 2022 coaching appointments (Leppitsch, Bolton, Jetta, & Fraser)

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the best facilities currently in the state, after our $77 million redevelopment? Yeah you’re right it may help get him across the line
Your ground is looking fantastic. Would love to see an AFL game played there some day. What do you reckon the capacity will be?

Your ground is looking fantastic. Would love to see an AFL game played there some day. What do you reckon the capacity will be?
I’m not sure what the final capacity ended up at to be honest - I remember they stated 16k a few years back but I don’t think they ended up sticking with that unfortunately. I agree though we should be playing games there against GWS etc, we only get 10k at Ballarat anyway so you’d think we’d be able to fit similar.

All the talk has been quite clear that it won’t be for AFL games unfortunately, but maybe they just have to say that whilst the Ballarat contract is ongoing.

Anyway congrats on the year, best team in it & a thoroughly enjoyable team to watch. Didn’t want to intrude just wanted to point our facilities aren’t too shabby any more 🤪

I’m not sure what the final capacity ended up at to be honest - I remember they stated 16k a few years back but I don’t think they ended up sticking with that unfortunately. I agree though we should be playing games there against GWS etc, we only get 10k at Ballarat anyway so you’d think we’d be able to fit similar.

All the talk has been quite clear that it won’t be for AFL games unfortunately, but maybe they just have to say that whilst the Ballarat contract is ongoing.

Anyway congrats on the year, best team in it & a thoroughly enjoyable team to watch. Didn’t want to intrude just wanted to point our facilities aren’t too shabby any more 🤪
Plus walking distance to The Plough!

Will be very disappointed to lose any of our assistant coaches, but it happens.

Other senior coachs can also try to be 'Fly' - listening to Voss using some of Fly's language this year was laughable, like a kid playing dress ups - but you cant replicate the real thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so apparently bris are after Selwood. FMD. Can all these clubs f off

“Gabelich added clubs were knocking on the door of other members of Collingwood's coaching ranks, including Brendon Bolton, Hayden Skipworth and Scott Selwood.

"My understanding is Brisbane is one of the clubs that are looking at Scott Selwood," he said. “

Remove this Banner Ad

Back