24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

I try not to listen to what Dunstall says about us. He's very, very rarely complimentary.

Sunday's Fox call was like listening to a "hit purple for Dockers commentary" thing.
Didn’t you know the dockers are going to win a flag in a few years?

I try not to listen to what Dunstall says about us. He's very, very rarely complimentary.

Sunday's Fox call was like listening to a "hit purple for Dockers commentary" thing.
I woulda said Dunstall was one of the fairer guys in the commentary (and Pavlich somehow was too), listening to Brad Johnson talk shit about how Dockers have a better future and Steele is questionably AA after Dwayne Russell put him in there pissed me off most. Bloke needs to get over 2009/10, he's clearly still in his feelings about it since almost everything he says about our team is belittling.

I woulda said Dunstall was one of the fairer guys in the commentary (and Pavlich somehow was too), listening to Brad Johnson talk sh*t about how Dockers have a better future and Steele is questionably AA after Dwayne Russell put him in there pissed me off most. Bloke needs to get over 2009/10, he's clearly still in his feelings about it since almost everything he says about our team is belittling.
It would be glorious If Steele was to win the brownlow by a vote over Bont. Especially if he is leading at round 18 and the dogs shit the bed on the run home.

Yuck, this Ben King at CHB talk sucks. Equal 5th in the Coleman for f*cks sake - no team would turn any fwd this early in their career with his current stats into a defender and pay through the absolute ass for him.

The romantic dream is to have them both kicking 60 goals a year, unstoppable forward power - popping up so often the commentators have a legitimate issue working out which King is which.

Yuck, this Ben King at CHB talk sucks. Equal 5th in the Coleman for f*cks sake - no team would turn any fwd this early in their career with his current stats into a defender and pay through the absolute ass for him.

The romantic dream is to have them both kicking 60 goals a year, unstoppable forward power - popping up so often the commentators have a legitimate issue working out which King is which.
It’s cause Max is ours now, no one wants to even consider that Ben might be better. I wonder if that means once Ben is here, and he is by chance better, whether he’ll even get the credit for it or whether the favouritism will still be favouring Max.
Might be that shadow he’s been trying to escape his whole life

You can have a forward line the size of giraffes and it will work… as long as your mids work hard to stop spread, the forwards Atleast provide a contest that prevents an easy exit and transition

and the most important part. You win the contest down the ground - which is where McGovern is so valuable.

Too much focus on how we would fit four or so tall, athletic, gun forwards into our side and not enough focus on how the opposition would be able to cover all of them.

As a certain commentator might say; “make it somebody else’s problem #markcity

Too much focus on how we would fit four or so tall, athletic, gun forwards into our side and not enough focus on how the opposition would be able to cover all of them #markcity
It only took us 18 months to learn how to kick to King.

imagine how long it will take kicking it to a forward line of Giraffes.

probably spend the first month grubber kicking it into 50.

It’s cause Max is ours now, no one wants to even consider that Ben might be better. I wonder if that means once Ben is here, and he is by chance better, whether he’ll even get the credit for it or whether the favouritism will still be favouring Max.
Might be that shadow he’s been trying to escape his whole life
Ben isn’t better.

but he shouldn’t ever be spoken about as a defender again

Skunk would be a formidable backman, IMO.

I think Billings stays unless its a very very good deal to leave - he is worth retaining for band 2 compo price, worth letting go for band 1 compo price.
Ross probably gone, as is Dunstan. Either way, I htink we keep 1 and let 2 go (of that 3)

Funny, I thought the opposite. I found Johnson to be a little bit more Fremantle-centric but I put that down to old wounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really need some speed and skill in the middle, Steele, crouch and Bytel who I expect will improve his production this year do the hard yards. I heard some chatter ages ago that the bulldogs were fans of Coffield, I’d do a straight swap with a bit of tinkering with late picks. I really want the best young mid we can get and our nga players coming through together. Looking to eventually have a stacked midfield and all the pieces challenging for a flag not just make finals.
Looking at the current squad you could put Batts and Pato into defense and bring Coff and Sincs into the midfield and Hill back to the wing for skill and speed.

Jweb, Doogs, Wilkie
Pato, Batts, Highmore, int:Connolly

You'd lose a bit of drive from defense but intercept marking would improve to compensate.
Add the right type with our first pick and mix well.

That gives: Jones, Byrnes, Sincs & Coff mixed with: Steele, Crouch, Bytel & Hunts

I'd even consider giving Long a go if he's still on the list.

Think we are into half the available ruckman. I like ladhams, would be awesome to snag him
probably true wouldn’t have a clue just heard ladhams specifically

Try him in the backline ,,,,,, He only started playing up forward after Max did his knee , you dont think key backs are worth good coin ,,, Ask Lever and May from Melb , Moore , MCgov , i bet they are all on very good coin
Not entirely true. He played both forward and back before Max did his knee. He then played forward pretty much his whole draft year where he was named FF of the AA team.

So since he was 16 he's played one or two games for GC in defence.

May and Lever may be on good money but that is irrelevant. I'm not suggesting the best key defenders don't deserve good money.

What I am saying is that you have a gun 22 year old key forward that just kicked almost 50 goals. It would be insane to get him over on not only a big contract but a massive trade price, then shift him from the position he has excelled at at AFL level to play him in a position he last spent a decent amount of time in as a 16 year old.

I'll put my house on that not happening.

Looking at the current squad you could put Batts and Pato into defense and bring Coff and Sincs into the midfield and Hill back to the wing for skill and speed.

Jweb, Doogs, Wilkie
Pato, Batts, Highmore, int:Connolly

You'd lose a bit of drive from defense but intercept marking would improve to compensate.
Add the right type with our first pick and mix well.

That gives: Jones, Byrnes, Sincs & Coff mixed with: Steele, Crouch, Bytel & Hunts

I'd even consider giving Long a go if he's still on the list.
Long was pretty good in his own way just can’t find the ball, but we have some good options we need to add youth and targeted pieces.

Not entirely true. He played both forward and back before Max did his knee. He then played forward pretty much his whole draft year where he was named FF of the AA team.

So since he was 16 he's played one or two games for GC in defence.

May and Lever may be on good money but that is irrelevant. I'm not suggesting the best key defenders don't deserve good money.

What I am saying is that you have a gun 22 year old key forward that just kicked almost 50 goals. It would be insane to get him over on not only a big contract but a massive trade price, then shift him from the position he has excelled at at AFL level to play him in a position he last spent a decent amount of time in as a 16 year old.

I'll put my house on that not happening.
where do u live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back