T20I 2021 T20 World Cup Semi Final 1 - England v New Zealand 11 Nov 1am AEDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the Poms missed a trick by not opening with Livingstone TBH.
He either gets them real quick or gets out.

They were only 13 off of the first 3 overs.
Thought they needed to drop the hammer earlier as well.

Yeah I'm surprised that they didn't open with Livingstone instead of Bairstow, Livingstone is very effective in that role for the Scorchers and he looked dangerous when he came in late in the innings but didn't have many balls left to work with.

Great result by NZ, flown under the radar yet again this tournament, and could well go on to win it. Just a really good group of players who all know their roles, and a good system in place, feels like the opposite to Australia who really rely on star players rather than a consistent white ball plan and system.

When New Zealand needed 57 off 24, I didn't expect them to win let alone seal victory with an over to spare. Jimmy Neesham's cameo was just what the doctor ordered to use one of Tony Greig's favourite sayings.

With his father watching on from the stands, Darryl Mitchell played a superb hand with the bat. Chris Jordan and Ben Stokes can regale each other talking about overs they'd love to forget at a Twenty20 World Cup.

Cricket's loveable runners up now have the chance to be world champions in two formats, two years after going agonisingly close to winning the 50 over World Cup.

It’s great to see NZ’s claimed improvement over the last 5-6 years really reaping dividends in terms of results. Two ODI World Cup finals - one in which they were robbed a proper result - a WTC, a t20 World Cup final. Whatever they’ve done to try and emerge from an entire cricket history of occasional competitiveness mixed with decades of mediocrity, it’s worked

Seifert to replace him I assume

It's the likely choice. I would go for Chapman as the replacement left hander in the middle order, give Phillips the gloves and have Williamson be the offspinner, would maintain the balance of the side better.

Back