Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2021 AFL FANTASY DIV 5.jpg

This Thread is for Div 5 Players Only !

If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo has been sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please join quickly, as will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2021

UsernameTeam Name2020 Fantasy Score
Freo_4evaFlaming Galahs
7833​
Maurice MitchellYellow N Black
8228​
FlowersByIreneSatisfactory
8534​
DOCKERZDCKRZ
8593​
Commissioner GordonPine20
9013​
blueladBigDogz
9218​
TedDougChrisThe Endless River
9254​
kangle4Endor FC
9706​
Sir DeadlyPurple Haze
10324​
SMSydney Eels
10467​
samFFCsamFFC
10705​
McClaneTeam Cobra
10927​
magpie_militiamagpie_militia
11000​
TheRednWhiteCursed Crusaders
11224​
Flying_as_One1991Lippers FC
11311​
dokazzfanaticDylan Robertson Hypotheticals
18191​

WaynesWorld19 - I didn't get a tag from this. I suspect you'll have to tag people separately to get them to reply.

I'm in and under the same name...

Freo_4eva , Maurice Mitchell , FlowersByIrene , DOCKERZ , Commissioner Gordon , bluelad , kangle4 , Sir Deadly , SM , samFFC , McClane , magpie_militia , TheRednWhite , Flying_as_One1991 , dokazzfanatic
Nah, I've been setting all the Leagues up for both Fantasy, SuperCoach, and Adelaide Board ......8 hours solid toady, and I'm about 2/3rds thru

I've PM'd League Code's for two divisions of Fantasy so far .....I'll get the rest PM'd tomorrow, which will be via a group PM

All the Leagues are already up on the sub-board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't received a pm?
No, did about 8 hours today setting up all the Fantasy games boards ....about 2/3rds thru

Done the first two Divisions, rest will be done in the morning ....you & your rival are together as requested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back