2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I’m late to the party but... Whaaaat!?!? did Cursing get the good bloke discount and I got the w***er tax??
If u blokes think I got ripped off...
Well that’s on me, itchy trigger finger.
And maybe it’s just me but I feel like 5 in this draft is a couple tiers more valuable than 11.

If u blokes think I got ripped off...
Well that’s on me, itchy trigger finger.
And maybe it’s just me but I feel like 5 in this draft is a couple tiers more valuable than 11.
You’ve already got 11 off me the deal was involving 7 haha. It’s all good mate I’m not too stressed it’s just very different to your original proposal so took me by surprise when I read it just now.

Head of recruitment at EMU FC under fire from the fans!

For what it's worth St Kilda Death did try to push for the extra, and I managed to talk him down off that perch. Maybe being 3rd or 4th in the offering line has some benefit?

Anyway now that I have Macrae lined up for the 2022 Wednesday season opener, how does everybody feel about allowing VC loopholing next year?
I’m a yes but I remember there was valid reasons against. One being simonoz having a clear disadvantage being on the other side of the world.

Adjusted team after positions, a lot of weird ones for me that I don't really get. Blakey a defender, Hunter, Langford and Phillips all mid only. Will take the Duncs and Jed Anderson forward wins though!

Happy to trade anybody apart from KDs.

Team list

KD
Steven May
Charlie Ballard
James Sicily (maybe KD??)

GD
Daniel Rich
Nick Vlastuin
Jeremy Howe
Zac Williams
Hayden Young
Trent Rivers
Nick Blakey
Brodie Kemp
Nathan O'Driscoll

M
Touk Miller
Clayton Oliver
Andrew Brayshaw
Darcy Parish
Bailey Smith
David Mundy
Lachie Hunter
Brad Crouch
Andrew McGrath
Kyle Langford
Jackson Hately
Charlie Constable
Tom Phillips
Daniel Howe

KF
Aaron Naughton
Ben King
Tom Lynch (rich)
Peter Ladhams (+R)
Tristan Xerri

GF
Mitch Duncan
Toby Greene
Zac Fisher
Jed Anderson
Shaun Higgins
Will Snelling
Trent Bianco
Liam Henry

R
Todd Goldstein
Sam Draper
Nick Bryan
Max Lynch

Best 22
B: D. Rich, S. May, N. Vlastuin
HB: Z. Williams, J. Sicily, J. Howe
C: Baz Smith, T. Miller, D. Parish
HF:M. Duncan, A. Naughton, T. Greene
F: J. Anderson, B. King, S. Higgins
R: T. Goldstein, C. Oliver, A. Brayshaw
I: A. McGrath, B. Crouch, L. Hunter, D. Mundy

2nd 22
B: H. Young, C. Ballard, T. Rivers
HB: N. Blakey, -, B. Kemp
C: K. Langford, J. Hately, C. Constable
HF: Z. Fisher, T. Lynch, W. Snelling
F: T. Bianco, P. Ladhams, L. Henry
R: S. Draper, T. Phillips, D. Howe
I: N. Bryan, M. Lynch, T. Xerri, -

Delist
Nick Holman
Jake Kelly

I believe this is correct, I just went through and Ctrl+F all my players

Attachments

• 1640475425776202426positions copy.xlsx
    28.5 KB · Views: 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year boys…..it’s kinda cool watching Bama vs Cinci in the Cotton Bowl and both punters are Aussie kids. Dustin Fletchers son plays for the bearcats. The other kid I haven’t heard of but he’s a Melb lad. Fletchers other son just got a scholarship to Arkansas too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I haven’t been keeping track, but I don’t think anyone’s organised things?

Time to make those cuts, have to make at least 3 draft picks in the national draft (10 games or less).

And then we usually roll into the free agency draft, but I’m a bit dusty. Pretty sure it’s a separate draft and we nominate how many picks we want in each draft. (Correct me if I’m wrong please)

Oh shit. First things first. Has everyone said they’re keen to go around again? Comment below if you’re keen please :)

Yeah going around again for sure. Looking forward to 2022 lads.

Delisting Cordy, Valente, Polec and Dow. With Ceglar also traded out that means I’ll take 5 spots into the drafts.

Picks 10,20,22 in the National draft and 2 picks for the FA draft

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year boys…..it’s kinda cool watching Bama vs Cinci in the Cotton Bowl and both punters are Aussie kids. Dustin Fletchers son plays for the bearcats. The other kid I haven’t heard of but he’s a Melb lad. Fletchers other son just got a scholarship to Arkansas too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Getting some recognition with a good punting game and the strut as well. A fair bit of pisstaking going on about the long skinny arms. If only knew his arms are already bigger than his old mans got to!

I haven’t been keeping track, but I don’t think anyone’s organised things?

Time to make those cuts, have to make at least 3 draft picks in the national draft (10 games or less).

And then we usually roll into the free agency draft, but I’m a bit dusty. Pretty sure it’s a separate draft and we nominate how many picks we want in each draft. (Correct me if I’m wrong please)

Oh sh*t. First things first. Has everyone said they’re keen to go around again? Comment below if you’re keen please :)
100% in again, My New Years resolution is to finally become the SBFFL Bride, no longer the bridesmaid.

I’ve made 2 delistings waiting to make a call on a 3rd. Or someone throw some trades at me and I’ll get rid of the 3rd player that way…

Definitely in again. Sheppard has retired, so I need to delist at least 2 more. We need to set a date for draft, and work back from there.

Who is commissioner this year? Jonzi is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back