2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody has nominated their keepers.

simonoz I think you are currently listed as league manager, so moving ultimate footy forward from here is in your hands. Are you able to set a draft date, restore teams and update the draft picks? Or can you reassign league manager settings?

Hey CF - will look into that in the coming days. Not sure why me but would much prefer to reassign the league manager over to you….Far
more talented than me !!

Do I announce my keepers here?

Key Defender

Luke Ryan

S Taylor

General Defender

L Baker

D Houston

W Day

B Campbell

N Broad

D Tucker

S Durham

T Ruscoe

L Stocker

B Keays

N Anderson

J Viney

B Fiorini

O Florent

J Daicos

J Caldwell

H Schoenberg

L Sholl

P Lipinski

J Jordon

B Acres

J Newcomb

J Sharp

R Collier-Dawkins

M Bergman

J Carrol

Ruck

T De Koning

T Fullerton

Key Fwd

L Jackson

T English

E Hipwood

General Fwd

E Gulden

L Fogarty

T Powell

S Simpson

T Dow

E Smith

Hey guys, mines all done on UF. Sorry I’d dropped my non keepers prior to the reopening, didn’t realise I had to do a click all and save as well

Hey CF - will look into that in the coming days. Not sure why me but would much prefer to reassign the league manager over to you….Far
more talented than me !!
1645142497594.png

I think it has something to do with you rolling it over last year. I have tried to see if I can move the draft process on UF forward but I can't unfortunately. Just have a look under options and see if you can reassign league manager status.

View attachment 1329732

I think it has something to do with you rolling it over last year. I have tried to see if I can move the draft process on UF forward but I can't unfortunately. Just have a look under options and see if you can reassign league manager status.

Try it now Cursing, figured out how to assign league managers. I’ve added you, maybe I should add everyone ?

I think we are already rolled over?

We’ve all selected our keepers. If you go to league overview, you can set your pre draft rankings.

Then once we are all done I think we just start the auto pick draft.

Attachments

• 717156DD-0B2D-4D6E-B116-2A0565EADAF2.jpeg
    717156DD-0B2D-4D6E-B116-2A0565EADAF2.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 65

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m done.

Just note some of your players might be on other teams and not in the pool. I had to grab Ainsworth from Smokies

I’m done.

Just note some of your players might be on other teams and not in the pool. I had to grab Ainsworth from Smokies
How do I grab players from others?
Smokies have G Clark and Caringbush have JHF.

Also can’t find Matthew Roberts in the system.

I'm missing the following players. Could each coach please drop them to the pool?

Dan Houston (Smokies)
Pat Lipinski (Smokies)
Jordan Sweet (Smokies)
Nick Daicos (Emu FC)

Finally had a chance to get over to the UF site.......lots of errors in my squad:

* Players that were on my list but shouldn't be:
-Jamie Elliott
-Orazio Fantasia
-Sexton
-Bailey Fritsch
- Neil Erasmus
(( I have dropped all of the above to the FA pool. Owners should go in & make a RFA pick on them ))

* Draft picks:
Managed to add all but Callaghan who was an RFA so have put a bid in for him (process date March 6)

* Missing players:
- Jack Gunston, found him hiding in Mike's team. Edited him out and RFA'd him (process date March 9)

Hoping I caught everything, let me know if not. Can we make sure that these RFA picks we need to do
dont alter the actual Waiver order?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back