BBL 2020-21 Big Bash League season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd expect the Scorcher will get to nominate a ground.
I doubt they'd pick Manuka.
Hopefully SCG, would be good to get a game on that pitch if we win and make the final we'll know what to expect. I dont even think the Sixers have played there this season, it could be an interesting advantage.

The point of locking down is to keep it at one case. He's been all around so I'm very glad we're taking a cautious approach with the contact registers.

North Korean style executions I'd say.

Oh WA have an election in March, that's why. Too bad, so sad Scorchers.

Premier has killed the Eagles and Scorchers season :thumbsu:
In the grand scheme of things, who really gives a shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so people on here were shitting their pants over india 'over appealing' in the test matches and wanting them fined.

what about fining all the cheat keepers/bowlers who appeal simply trying to trick the umpire into not giving a wide. okeefe and the keeper have both admitted they knew marsh didnt hit it, appealing to put the umpire off is bad sportsmanship at best, cheating at worst.

so people on here were shitting their pants over india 'over appealing' in the test matches and wanting them fined.

what about fining all the cheat keepers/bowlers who appeal simply trying to trick the umpire into not giving a wide. okeefe and the keeper have both admitted they knew marsh didnt hit it, appealing to put the umpire off is bad sportsmanship at best, cheating at worst.

But no one expects anything less of those cheats north of the Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back