2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh, give it some time, especially for the D. Points can be deceiving as we know with Klingberg, Karlsson and Burns. You have to be able to defend.

Are you referring to Heiskanen with this?

Certainly shouldnt be. Heiskanen is a defense first defender but is such a smooth skater and passer it leads to offense and points which will compliment his strong defensive game. Has one of the best sweep checks in the game already.

Got beat on a play by Tarasenko in game 1. Outside of that i can only think of a handful of times all year hes been beaten defensively.

To play the way he has this year as a rookie has been phenomenal. Hes going to be a very good one.

Are you referring to Heiskanen with this?

Certainly shouldnt be. Heiskanen is a defense first defender but is such a smooth skater and passer it leads to offense and points which will compliment his strong defensive game. Has one of the best sweep checks in the game already.

Got beat on a play by Tarasenko in game 1. Outside of that i can only think of a handful of times all year hes been beaten defensively.

To play the way he has this year as a rookie has been phenomenal. Hes going to be a very good one.
Referring to both Heiskanen and Makar. Heiskanen has been caught out many times, but he is only 19.

Stars v Blues in the balance. Of the 4 matchups probably most likely to go 7.

To be honest disappointed not to be 3-1 as i think weve outplayed them 3 of 4. But thats hockey.

Best of 3. Bishop has been flat all series and not sharp. Hoping he has a short memory because we need his best saturday.

All over. The Islanders barely fires a shot that series and were ripped to shreds by a rampant Canes side.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a Canes v BJ’s conference final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 win away! come on Stars.

Apart from his brain fart in the 3rd Bishop looked bang on, although most of the shots he faced in the first 2 periods were pretty pedestrian, our defesnive system is difficult to penetrate.

Finish them at home and get to the Conference finals.

The Stars PK is World Class.

2 in 33 seconds has pretty much killed this one off. Still think the Stars can get it done in game 7

Excellent goal by Landeskog to win it in OT. He did all the initial hard work and then finished off his work

How the hell haven’t the Blues finished this one?
Since the first period the Blues lead the SOG 27-2

Great OT period still can’t seperate the two sides but have a feeling all these Blues misses might come back to haunt them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back