Win Prizes ******2018 NMFC BigFooty POTY - The Giantroo Medal******

Remove this Banner Ad

What a rort.... you go out of your way to post a dozen or so inciteful remarks across the year, a couple even when sober, and not even a single HM. F'it I'm going back to lurking.
Sorry, who are you?

:D

BTW when is the end date? I've been distracted and been lazy to do a writeup. I'm a last minute type of guy so I'd probably end up doing it on the end date heh.
This poll ended as soon as I get three votes - could be open a while yet.

3. Hearts to Hearts
2. Rob Zombie
1. ferball

All this time thinking about it and I've come up with 3 hecking lefties.:shrug:

HMs to a hundred deserving posters who all add up to make this a great place to waste ridiculous amounts of time.
Gaso, Groin, TOD, Twinkie, Nate, Flawed G, Kimbo, Horace, Snake, kangaspurs, GoNorth, ltk, see see, BigEasy, Val, OF, kangatime, B Tron, Sopwiths North, Luke72, shinte, SMaturin, scooby, nn, Zondor, deano28, GBS, horizons00 bloody hell there are literally dozens. I'll have to keep adding as I remember!

Last edited:
Am I too late to vote? Haven't been here much lately so missed this thread. With apologies to so many good posters, here goes.

3. TOD
2. RobZombie
1. blackshadow

It really is tough to single out anyone when there are so many really exceptional posters on this board.

Thanks for the votes, love this Board (mostly) and it’s hard to pick who to recognise for the prestigious inaugural GR award. There are so many of you I learn from, am amused by, and agree with.

So, after nearly 20 years here, I’ll single out a few originals who I always enjoy reading and also do things differently:
3 The Other Dean
2 Smaturin
1 RobZombie.

If there was an award for rookies, I’d give it to Sopwiths North - thoughtful contributor (and ace name).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies guys, for the delay in announcing the results. Y'see, I said to the guys let's count the votes and make sure we're on the same page. I did my count*. Twinkletoes was counting his medical bills, Flawed Genius was counting his conquests for the week and King Corey was counting on us to do it for him. As it is one of our esteemed posters married up his votes with mine and it's my pleasure to announce the results for the 2018 North Board giantroo medal for poster of the year.

*ok I didn't do my count.

TOD - 23
RobZombie - 17
Groin Guru - 14
Snake Baker - 13
Jindrrk - 11
ansonholt - 9
SMaturin - 8
Roozee - 8
naturally north - 6
ferball - 5
Pykie - 5
Hearts2hearts - 5
GreatBradScott - 4
Twinkletoes - 4
The Filth Wizard - 4
Gasometer - 3
Zondor - 3
Arthur Cloke - 3
kangaroo7 - 3
Nate7 - 2
Kimbo - 2
shintemaster - 2
Bigeasy - 2
King Corey - 2
Rick18 - 2
Chadwiko - 1
Orange Peanut - 1
blackshadow - 1
Firestarter - 1
Luke72 - 1
andana - 1
Onip - 1

Congrats to all of our posters that figured in the count, a big season for a few of you but the mods offer their congratulations to the North board nightcrawler, The Other Dean. A badge will be in the mail as soon as possible.

Congrats TOD, your first GR Medal.

dicaprio-salute-gif.gif

Apologies guys, for the delay in announcing the results. Y'see, I said to the guys let's count the votes and make sure we're on the same page. I did my count*. Twinkletoes was counting his medical bills, Flawed Genius was counting his conquests for the week and King Corey was counting on us to do it for him. As it is one of our esteemed posters married up his votes with mine and it's my pleasure to announce the results for the 2018 North Board giantroo medal for poster of the year.

TOD - 23
RobZombie - 17
Groin Guru - 14
Snake Baker - 13
Jindrrk - 11
ansonholt - 9
SMaturin - 8
Roozee - 8
naturally north - 6
ferball - 5
Pykie - 5
Hearts2hearts - 5
GreatBradScott - 4
Twinkletoes - 4
The Filth Wizard - 4
Gasometer - 3
Zondor - 3
Arthur Cloke - 3
kangaroo7 - 3
Nate7 - 2
Kimbo - 2
shintemaster - 2
Bigeasy - 2
King Corey - 2
Rick18 - 2
Chadwiko - 1
Orange Peanut - 1
blackshadow - 1
Firestarter - 1
Luke72 - 1
andana - 1
Onip - 1

Congrats to all of our posters that figured in the count, a big season for a few of you but the mods offer their congratulations to the North board nightcrawler, The Other Dean. A badge will be in the mail as soon as possible.

View attachment 629340
Rigged!

Congratulations TOD, mailing out those Roosurgence posters really paid off!

TOD - 23
RobZombie - 17
Groin Guru - 14
Snake Baker - 13
Jindrrk - 11
ansonholt - 9
SMaturin - 8
Roozee - 8
naturally north - 6
ferball - 5
Pykie - 5
Hearts2hearts - 5
GreatBradScott - 4
Twinkletoes - 4
The Filth Wizard - 4
Gasometer - 3
Zondor - 3
Arthur Cloke - 3
kangaroo7 - 3
Nate7 - 2
Kimbo - 2
shintemaster - 2
Bigeasy - 2
King Corey - 2
Rick18 - 2
Chadwiko - 1
Orange Peanut - 1
blackshadow - 1
Firestarter - 1
Luke72 - 1
andana - 1
Onip - 1

View attachment 629340

Delay? I hadn't noticed.

Re the result, I blame 'The Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy'.

Either way, a sincere thank you to all those that voted for me, and to the Mods (in particular, Wizard O' Filth) for organising and sorting this.

Just scratched 'climbing Everest' off my bucket list. My life is now officially complete.

A great victory for fast food.

1551731939241.png

Bad luck to Rob & GG (you were badly stiffed).

Thanks to those who voted for me. I am content in the knowledge that I would have also been right on the pace for "most unpopular poster" as well.

I assure my readers that I will continue to place honesty ahead of cheap generic populism.

Last edited:
3rd!!!! And a loss to The Other Dean

giphy.gif

Thanks to everyone that voted. As I said in the opening page there is some absolute gems that post on this board. From the top (the mods - only on this board) to the bottom (Darwinroo) it's a great place to chat about our great club. I look forward to this board contributing to North's 2019 premiership win and finally getting the accolades we deserve in the wider North Melbourne community...Just kidding, Chadwiko is a narc and will have us all on the banned list in no time.

Attachments

• angry steve.gif
    angry steve.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 204

Remove this Banner Ad

Back