World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup Semi Final 2-CROATIA V ENGLAND

Remove this Banner Ad

Still laughing at these muppets. In 2006 Stevie G and Lamps were going to strike fear into opposition defences. 2010 they were going all the way with Capello. In 2012 there was no pressure and they were stoked to draw Italy in the quarters. In 2014 after getting drawn with Italy and Uruguay again the expectation was off so they could play freely. Sturridge and Sterling were going to cause Italy and Uruguay trouble with their pace. In 2016 they were going to smash Iceland in the 2nd round. Now again in 2018 the pressure was off, then the draw opened up and football was coming home.

Football's not ****en coming home you toothless gronks:D
Once again you do realise the footballs coming home chants and memes were being done as a pisstake?

Once again you do realise the footballs coming home chants and memes were being done as a pisstake?
It was initially after they beat Panama but I think it was getting to the point where it was becoming genuine.

Oh for sure. At the Sweden game it was about 50-50 pisstake and real before becoming genuine before the semi, which is probably fair enough once you get to the last 4
It became real in England when they got the draw of colombia, Sweden and Croatia.

He was offside for that follow up shot right?

But was onside for the first one, which I thought he perhaps could’ve done better with.

He was offside for that follow up shot right?

But was onside for the first one, which I thought he perhaps could’ve done better with.
No they called offside after the play and the goal threat was gone (for the first one). They didnt call it initially because theyre instructed to let it go for close ones. His two misses (not scoring) were costly as the replay showed he was marginally onside and as such, if he scored it would’ve been 2-0. And probably game over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back