2018 Bigfooty Real Dream Team DIV 2

Remove this Banner Ad

go you pups - 15/18 in.

Last Call, come claim your spots:
Gold_Cat
Bradkli

Check your PMs and join the league:
Madmunza
Brad is still suspended, we might have to put a line through him as we cant communicate with him if he wont respond to my post on his wall

Edit he inboxed me thru another account

Last edited:
Brad is still suspended, we might have to put a line through him as we cant communicate with him if he wont respond to my post on his wall

Edit he inboxed me thru another account
Yeah, he's in now.

Gold_Cat and Madmunza are the two missing from the league.

Yeah, he's in now.

Gold_Cat and Madmunza are the two missing from the league.
Post Brads teamname and hes done

With the latecomers looking for league spots Im not sure if many or any were ranked high enough for the first two leagues, so might get one from div 3 to div 2 and a div 2 to div 1 to fill them up if needed as lot of high ranked players in top 3 divs

With the latecomers looking for league spots Im not sure if many or any were ranked high enough for the first two leagues, so might get one from div 3 to div 2 and a div 2 to div 1 to fill them up if needed as lot of high ranked players in top 3 divs
"From the backs"

Sorry i was away over the weekend and only just saw the leagues.

I'm keen to be in this league league name - Boom Time

go you pups everyone has been given the league code now...

Let me know if we need to shuffle some folks around.
Nah, leave it as is, though I might take one from DIV two for DIV one

If people play in two leagues that's fine, happens with Div 5 alot when we need numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back