2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a pretty poor loss for the Blues. Had a 2-0 lead over an average Rangers side and threw it away. Will probably cost them home ice for the playoffs.
Very happy with the Preds though as we now have some breathing room over the Pens

Avs putting up a nice bit of form just in time. I think they will be disappointed not to deny the Yotes a point though today

Avs putting up a nice bit of form just in time. I think they will be disappointed not to deny the Yotes a point though today

I had no idea landeskog would be back so quick.

Calgary vs Colorado a possible 1st round match up. Boy that could be a series with some exciting highlight reel goals.

Worst goaltending in the league.

They can’t have Martin Jones as their starter next season.
Ridiculous comment. Watch the Chicago game - PPG, bounce off a defenders skate, great save off of Toews before Toews was left all alone 2ft from goal, DeBrincat all alone between the circles, tip in off a screen.

Watch a game, don't check stats.

Disappointing loss. Rallied from 4-0 down with 9 minutes to go but just couldn’t get the evener. Could have sealed the Metro and most likely avoided the Pens in the first round.

I vote for 3 on 3 OT to go for 10 mins next season.

So much more exciting than the shoot out.
Or every five minutes just take another player off until it is one on one. How crazy would it be to see Sid and Ovi in a one on one contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Montreal get in they well and truly deserve it with the run home they have had.
How good is it that there is still plenty up for grabs on the last day of the season.
We have sealed home ice for round 1 and it’s still mathematically possible for the Pens to miss completely although unfortunately I can’t see it happening.

Zuccarallo with 4 pts in 2 games as a Star ( technically in 4 periods as he got injured in his 1st game).

If he can click and we get some consistant health out of bishop we are going to be the definition of a wild card. Could be out in 5 games...could make it to the WCF. Who knows.

On that...pretty wild ending to the central race. If st louis win their game in hand then we will be going into the last two games with Winnipeg, Nashville and St louis tied on points fighting for the 1 seed in the division

Absolutely no idea who Dallas will play.

Colorado vs Calagary looks allllmost locked to compliment San Jose vs Vegas on the pacific side.

If Montreal get in they well and truly deserve it with the run home they have had.
How good is it that there is still plenty up for grabs on the last day of the season.
We have sealed home ice for round 1 and it’s still mathematically possible for the Pens to miss completely although unfortunately I can’t see it happening.
They outplayed us and definitely deserved the win.

Strangely, I get the feeling that almost none of their goals would've got past Vasi though, if he were in. And I'm not too worried about a rematch in the playoffs with Hedman back and Vasi in net.

I really don't want Columbus though because their goalie is decent and they have a lot of firepower in offence.

4th Metro title in a row and the Canes looking like our likely round 1 opponents. Montreal now need help from the Rags tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back