2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Pens trying to shore up the D corp after the disaster that was the stadium series game. Schultz and Letang out for God knows how long. Gudbranson for Pearson who basically was a rental and Wideman for a career AHLer in Dea. We have been picking the Panthers carcass clean lately.

Pens trying to shore up the D corp after the disaster that was the stadium series game. Schultz and Letang out for God knows how long. Gudbranson for Pearson who basically was a rental and Wideman for a career AHLer in Dea. We have been picking the Panthers carcass clean lately.

Better to call it a season and prepare for 2019-20 than acquire and play those two dinosaurs. Anything more than 10 minutes a night and it’s trouble.

What's with the tame trade deadline this year?

Such a tough break for the Stars

Interesting term given to Stone - overs?

Press got a deal for Simmonds; but let Fiala go - curious trade to me

I love the trade for Vegas (and i think the Sens got a really good future piece in the deal too BTW).

That Vegas top line and FWD depth is now so threatening. They needed to improve to compete with SJ and Calgary and they definitely have.

Sharks are still my pick for the Pacific side of the draw to get to the WCF, but with Fluery and a great offesneive addition, cant write Vegas off.

Was a bit worried when Ottawa got out to a early 2-0 lead, thankfully we scored the next 7.
Going to go down to the wire with us now level with the Isles on top but amazing to think that if the teams below win their catchup games we will be only 3 points inside the playoff zone currently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calamitous final goal but a very good win against quality opponents. We really shut them down today.
Ovi gets the GWG which is rather fitting as he became the first player in NHL history to score 45 goals in 10 seasons

Guy gets the flick in Ottawa to be replaced by Marc Crawford.

Just laughable from GM Pierre Dorion

''We're fielding a team from now until the end of the year that can win games and we want to see this team win games, develop, grow and have a great culture,''

Guy gets the flick in Ottawa to be replaced by Marc Crawford.

Just laughable from GM Pierre Dorion

''We're fielding a team from now until the end of the year that can win games and we want to see this team win games, develop, grow and have a great culture,''

Big call from Petey D using the plural form of game.
Two wins from 18 games? Maybe...
He’ll be next.

Joel Armia is a for Bergevin.

The incentive of the salary dump trade of Steve Mason out of Winnipeg for next to nothing in return. Great game last night. Solid third liner, big unit.
Apparently Armia was Kotkaniemi’s favourite player as a kid (Armia is 25 yo...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back