• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys, as we know Left_Billings is happy to run a 24-hour waiver wire processing system, which is amazing. But, just to finalise the waiver wire system for 2017, I thought we'd have an official vote on 3 key points.

1. waiver wire lockout (first game lockout until Monday 8am Melbourne time or Tuesday 8am Melbourne time)
2. limit on players picked up per week (1, 2, 3, unlimited)
3. one waiver wire request at a time (Yes/No)

I hope everyone has an option below that appeals to them. The lockout ensures that we don't have to be watching every game as it happens over the weekend, and stops the more dedicated from swooping in on that gun free agent rookie over the weekend before someone else with a higher priority that was busy.
I appreciate some of us want to limit players picked up per week, which is fair enough.
Also, only placing one waiver at a time per person makes it less of a head**** for everyone, but if the majority want simultaneous requests, then we can attempt to orchestrate that.

Options to vote are in the poll

12Chill Armoooo CursingFijian Left_Billings majortinkle PetWussy saintbatty St Kilda Death TJ17

I voted Tuesday, 3, yes, but perfectly happy with 2 :)

Tuesday, 2, yes has a healthy lead as well!
Im not fussed on the number. Id be happy with 1, but it sounds like the rest of yas want more.
Really if you need to pick up 3 players in 1 week your teams in trouble! I hope im never in that situation.

Im not fussed on the number. Id be happy with 1, but it sounds like the rest of yas want more.
Really if you need to pick up 3 players in 1 week your teams in trouble! I hope im never in that situation.
I needed to pick up 2 on a couple of occasions to field a team due to injuries (not byes)! Haha. I would just hate for someone to cop a donut if they needed 3, but it will be bloody unlikely. So 2 is a happy medium (y)

Back