Resource 2017 Supercoach / Dream Team / Fantasy questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends, so what is the likelihood Wellingham will burn me in Fantasy? He killed it in JLT, thought he had a new running half back role that might suit him

Best of luck in the upcoming season
not sure how he scores in fantasy but some one like lloyd for syd or 2E for a little extra $$ might be a better choice. Welling ham is gonna be fighting mvgov nelson hurn for getting rebound 50s so his scores will prob bob up and down a lot depending on the day.

Hello friends, so what is the likelihood Wellingham will burn me in Fantasy? He killed it in JLT, thought he had a new running half back role that might suit him

Best of luck in the upcoming season
I think it's mostly just JLT form mate. He is a capable player of the HBF but it's not a new role for him, i'd be surprised if that translated well into fantasy scores.

I really want to pick Mitchell. I have no queries on his scoring, more so if he'll miss a game here or there.

I looked at his fixture, the only game that stands out as one he'd be rested for is the away game vs GC, but that's also a week before his bye. His other away games are either pivotal games to make top four (dogs, hawks, gws) or early on in the season (tigers, north). That leaves games vs Port, Essendon, Saints and Pies. But none of them are really easy wins given your record interstate, so I can't see him missing any of those. Especially as I think he was brought in to help you interstate.

So where do you think it sits? I know it's mostly guess work, but you guys would be much more informed than me.

Would you think he's more likely to miss a game such as home vs Brisbane (which is inbetween travels to Melbourne vs Pies and Saints, or home vs Carlton (inbetween Saints and GWS away)?

I really want to pick Mitchell. I have no queries on his scoring, more so if he'll miss a game here or there.

I looked at his fixture, the only game that stands out as one he'd be rested for is the away game vs GC, but that's also a week before his bye. His other away games are either pivotal games to make top four (dogs, hawks, gws) or early on in the season (tigers, north). That leaves games vs Port, Essendon, Saints and Pies. But none of them are really easy wins given your record interstate, so I can't see him missing any of those. Especially as I think he was brought in to help you interstate.

So where do you think it sits? I know it's mostly guess work, but you guys would be much more informed than me.

Would you think he's more likely to miss a game such as home vs Brisbane (which is inbetween travels to Melbourne vs Pies and Saints, or home vs Carlton (inbetween Saints and GWS away)?
Much like you I want Mitchell. I'm just also worried about him being rested. I think it's highly likely he will be rested at least once

hows yeo gone this pre season? need a goal scoring mid and he has the track record

Be prepared for mountains of frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha
400 blokes get picked in the draft so he's gonna get picked for his ceiling.

i just need 10+ kicks a game 3-5marks and 1 goal a game out of him hopefully

i just need 10+ kicks a game 3-5marks and 1 goal a game out of him hopefully
Could do worse dewah07

Yeo has admitted he cruised a lot last year so there is the chance he could go large.

If it's a late pick he may have no choice.

Think a Paddy McCartin type v Yeo.
surprised he's such a whipping boy, good to know atleast, cheers lads

any idea what your ruck situation is gonna look like?

surprised he's such a whipping boy, good to know atleast, cheers lads

any idea what your ruck situation is gonna look like?
Petrie & Vardy

I think there will still be better options. I'd take a punt on Masto before Yeo
You're not really following this discussion well at all.

I just like to stir you up

This is serious business.

hows yeo gone this pre season? need a goal scoring mid and he has the track record

Yeo as a late pick will be fine, but he won't be reliable.
He might win you a game one week and lose it for you the next.

He has a range of 30 - 150.
He's looked better this pre-season and hopefully can hold down a position, which is likely to be half back, so goal scoring may not be high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back