Oppo Camp 2016 non-Geelong match and general football (Australian Rules) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday Fellow GFC brethren and brethrenettes…..

Put all the NON GFC discussion here…
Go Catters

You bastard :p

I was waiting until 12:01 like GeelongFTW to get post 1

:cry:
HAHAHAHAHA

sucka!!!

If it means that much to you…..
Go earlier next year!!!! :p:p:p:p

GO Catters

Gee talk about going early dazbroncos.

You must disappoint all the women in your life ;):p:p:p:D *runs away*

s**t… you heard?!?!?! All my women have big mouths…:cool:

I actually didn't carry the one very well in the time conversion but what's done is done…

Well done to NSFB for having the best intentions…

GO Catters

Well finally we are in the year we all hope we return us to the top of the ladder (or there abouts).

No one of course can say for sure what will happen but many of us Cats fans feel that this New Year could be bringing good things our way.

At the very least it will bring some renewed optimism for our side - as I doubt anyone can say we will be a weaker team than this season.

My view is we might as well enjoy the renewed enthusiasm and have some confidence in the club having gone out on a limb to bring us back to a place where we can believe again.

daz is probably one of those people can't wait to unwrap the presents on Christmas day so has to unwrap one the night before.

Similar to the story I heard yesterday about a friend's friend four year old daughter who on Christmas Eve trashed the tree, smashed all her brother's gifts, opened up everyone else's and kept her presents neatly in a pile to be opened the next morning.

The topper? Dawks supporting 'family'. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows what tomorrow brings......

Have a good feeling that we will be back up there where we belong.

Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world, few hearts survive
All I know is the way I feel
When it's real, I keep it alive

The road is long, there are mountains in our way
But we climb a step every day​

Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know, up where the clear winds blow

Sorry! I couldn't help myself.​

On a more serious notewith regard to Non-Geelong news.

Christian Petracca will make the Melbourne Officials happy.

Melbourne Football Club's Chistian Petracca will miss a portion of the clubs pre-season after he sustained a toe injury whilst playing basketball over the Christmas break.

My father was in hospital. Spent NYE in the ICU ward until about 10pm. Somehow that kills your partying spirit.
Whilst obviously I am sorry to hear your old man is crook obviously I assumed if you were jovial enough to make the post in the arvo that you did that day then you were fair game to have a joke made at your expense.

Well I'm not sure what the people who work in membership sales are thinking, I just found out that they sent my brother & dad's membership in the same package,I bought the memberships as Christmas presents & of course I'm not going to open the packages, So I posted my brother's membership to him last week & only found out this morning they included my dad's membership in the same envelope with my brothers name on it.....:confused::thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Interesting read on afl.com app today re new adl coach game plan after the loss of paddy d. Sharing the load and a more physical brand after being bullied by the hawks in the final.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back