MRP / Trib. 2016 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge gets the full good blokes 99% discount on every offence. Doesn't get away with murder though ...

Don't try to understand it

g1404852381147770988.jpg

The Mitchell decision was 110 % correct, Watts looked like eye gouging Sam the Man, and i tend to think he slapped with an open hand, not a fist

The MRP have been pretty good lately i think

Someone needs to explain to me how the **** Rioli got off...

#freehithawthorn
There was a questionable tackle in that game too. Player got picked up and dumped on his back. Never got a mention. Looked worse than a lot of sling tackles.
Good to see that punching an opponent is back on the list of finable offences.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-15/match-review-panel-full-statement-round-21

Lachie Plowman, Carlton, has been charged with a second offence of being involved in a melee during the third quarter of the Round 21 match between Carlton and the Brisbane Lions, played at the Gabba on Saturday August 13, 2016.

In summary, he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.
A second offence for being involved in a melee is a $2500 sanction. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1500 sanction.

Sam Docherty, Carlton, has been charged with a first offence of being involved in a melee during the third quarter of the Round 21 match between Carlton and the Brisbane Lions, played at the Gabba on Saturday August 13, 2016.

In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.
A first offence for being involved in a melee is a $1500 sanction. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ****ed... Lewis punches Lycett in the head and gets off because Lycett had already won a free kick for something completely unrelated!

What's going to be next... Whorethorn thugs are allowed to carry weapons on the ground to defend themselves from the dangerous opposition players...

That's stuffed... Lewis punches Lycett in the head and gets off because Lycett had already won a free kick for something completely unrelated!

What's going to be next... Whorethorn thugs are allowed to carry weapons on the ground to defend themselves from the dangerous opposition players...

No need . They have a trained sniper in the coaches box.

Think it is time to start challenging the MRP decisions.

Tired of seeing our blokes get fines/weeks for lesser incidents than other clubs players who walk free.

What a joke, I saw that and there was nothing in it... I'm willing to drop a 5er into a fund to cover the fine if they decide to challenge it.

But then again... he wasn't wearing a poo and pee coloured jumper which would have had the "Good Bloke" weighting behind it.

Two whoreforn players get off in 2 weeks after punching their opponents in the face... Weitering accidently collects Langford in the guts and they want to fine him.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-29/match-review-panel-full-statement-round-23

Jacob Weitering, Carlton, has been charged with striking Kyle Langford, Essendon, during the fourth quarter of the Round 23 match between Essendon and Carlton, played at the MCG on Saturday August 27, 2016.
In summary, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available video evidence and a medical report from the Essendon Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct with low impact to the body. The incident was classified as a $1500 sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacts the penalty. An early plea enables the player to accept a $1000 sanction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back