News 2016 AFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

2016AFLRatings_R3.png

So the Suns vs. Carlton game was the second most viewed game of the round, with 471,000 viewers nation-wide. Second only to Friday Night Football.

You can't buy that kind of exposure, which is probably why Aaron Hall is dominating the press at the moment.

More than 300k more than we'd otherwise have if it were a Fox Footy game.

2016AFLRatings_R3.png

So the Suns vs. Carlton game was the second most viewed game of the round, with 471,000 viewers nation-wide. Second only to Friday Night Football.

You can't buy that kind of exposure, which is probably why Aaron Hall is dominating the press at the moment.

More than 300k more than we'd otherwise have if it were a Fox Footy game.
doesn't hurt that the only saturday night games were ours and the derby, so all melb viewers were more than likely watching us.

also, wouldn't we be third behind the bulldogs/hawks game, not second?

4th in disposal efficiency after 3 games at 75%. Past 3 seasons we've been a long last below 70%. Massive improvement although a small sample. Ablett at 71% is weighing us down! Lift Gaz. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking out our draw if we don't pick up our game then there is a real possibility of losing our next 9. Won't happen but it could. Every game is a danger game. Really need to bounce back against north but I think there tall forwards could tear us apart. Then against Melbourne if we don't have Thompson back then Hogan could have a field day.

Looking out our draw if we don't pick up our game then there is a real possibility of losing our next 9. Won't happen but it could. Every game is a danger game. Really need to bounce back against north but I think there tall forwards could tear us apart. Then against Melbourne if we don't have Thompson back then Hogan could have a field day.
Don't jinx us

GWS looking like the team we shoulda / coulda been. Strong all over the park. Mostly big bodies, skilled, fast. Don't like their arrogance though. Could come back to hit them in the face one day.

GWS looking like the team we shoulda / coulda been. Strong all over the park. Mostly big bodies, skilled, fast. Don't like their arrogance though. Could come back to hit them in the face one day.

Can't put my finger on where I've seen an attitude like that before

oh right

788239-gold-coast-suns-celebrate.jpg

Huh? That wasn't arrogance. We've never been good enough to be arrogant. GWS are good. That pic above could represent youthful exuberance, or just simple unprofessionalism, but never arrogance. :p
We were arrogant against the Lions and it certainly showed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back