2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Peter Cook was to coach corryong next year!
Have heard Mcallister from Osbourne, Deery and lezius from cudgewa linked to the saints.
Whoever does take on the saints job it well be a tough task.
Chiltern to win on Saturday.
Also heard Cooky for Barny, he is having surgery soonish, Barny are hoping he will do the with Tim Price.
Stephen Bradshaw applied for the job, also heard a little whisper that the Barny officials have met with Josh Walker from Jindera.

Agree with what was said about the Saints Job, they offered Jazz Goroupic from Mitta $30k to do the job and was turned down.

Dan Athinitis has turned down the coaching role at DMB after being offered the job, after hearing of the mass exodus of current players.

Also heard Cooky for Barny, he is having surgery soonish, Barny are hoping he will do the with Tim Price.
Stephen Bradshaw applied for the job, also heard a little whisper that the Barny officials have met with Josh Walker from Jindera.

Agree with what was said about the Saints Job, they offered Jazz Goroupic from Mitta $30k to do the job and was turned down.

Dan Athinitis has turned down the coaching role at DMB after being offered the job, after hearing of the mass exodus of current players.

Josh walker has a year to go on his contract.

Which players are part of the "MASS EXODUS" of current players

Lee, Jones, Bradshaw, Iaria and Connors were a few I've heard are leaving. As always it's only Pub talk though.

While we are on the "Mass Exodus" subject I am told that Wahgunyah will also go through a similar phase with all the Mulwala boys leaving, a few blokes retiring and hearing that Brockley,Jones,Milne are all on the move as they don't like someone on the coaching panel, but then again it is only September and who knows what to believe

While we are on the "Mass Exodus" subject I am told that Wahgunyah will also go through a similar phase with all the Mulwala boys leaving, a few blokes retiring and hearing that Brockley,Jones,Milne are all on the move as they don't like someone on the coaching panel, but then again it is only September and who knows what to believe
Heard that Brockley signed at burrumbuttock

Tips for tomoz
Kiewa By 10 goals Plus
Jason BARTEL best on ground medal
Guy Telford 10
Biggest crowd in a long time , ground is looking very sexual.
Thurgoona for 5 straight granny wins - huge achievement.
Mitta to win thirds

Wow, what a day. The crowd, the ground, atmosphere and probably the best grand final in recent memory, not just tallangatta league, but anywhere. I think O&M is the best local league in standard only, it cant compete with the unpredictability and evenness of tdfl. A team can pretty much win from anywhere if they make finals and tallangatta just go to show you can turn things around quickly. Of interest will be their response to the points system as they may need to offload a couple of guys

Not much has been said after that grand final but apart from big John Willis going into North, are there any other rumoured moves going on or has this points system got clubs weary of recruiting ?

What's going to happen with Tallangatta are they going to have to say "cya" to a few premiership players because they can't fit them in the points system? I'm only going by that average that was in the paper, but they were a mile over.. So I'm guessing Tallangatta will be quiet on the recruiting front this year?

Thurgoona losing a few top liners to Jindera I'm hearing. Cross, Brown, Mellier.

Yackandandah calling every player in the region.

Brockley left Wahgunyah gone to BB Saints

Simon hillier to coach Mitta from Henty

Barny chasing Josh Walker to coach
They are also talking Dawson Simpson & Nathan Larcy to return to the club.

Dederang will lose Dale Lappin probably to Murray Magpies

Not sure of any other news.

Wodonga Saints any closer to signing a coach.. The BIGGEST job in footy

Interesting few weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayden Hibberson signed at Tallangatta last night. Looking to play with brother Brent before he retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back