Mod. Notice 2014 BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues signup for 2013 league members

Remove this Banner Ad

SJ some how I missed out.

Not sure how only checked at how leagues were filling a few days ago and wasn't up to my 2013 ranking. ....

I didn't see a notification. ... but now leagues are well past my ranking.

I checked my leagues in Fantasy and not there.

I lost track of my leagues doing 3 comps.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

I'm sorting it out now. It looks like about 10 people were somehow lost in the spreadsheet.

I will put all of you in a new league with some more members. Ignore the division number as it looks like it's going to be a strong league.

I'm sorting it out now. It looks like about 10 people were somehow lost in the spreadsheet.

I will put all of you in a new league with some more members. Ignore the division number as it looks like it's going to be a strong league.

No worries. Not Fussed about the league number as I aim to take out 1st in this mudder trucker. Lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

YES, I WAS IN A 2013 BIGFOOTY AFL FANTASY LEAGUE! But I couldn't find my name on the list
BigFooty name: Lateniter
2013 AFL Fantasy team name: poodlepower
2013 AFL Fantasy rank: 100729

Last edited:

Butler,

Was my team entry in those 10 as the divisions seem to have skipped past my entry as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back