Mod. Notice 2013 BigFooty DT Leagues Signup for New League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is only for NEW ENTRANTS. ie. People that WERE NOT part of a BF League in 2012.

This thread should be used for posting your final team ranking/score for 2012. Having proof of your 2012 finish WILL DEFINITELY IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING INTO YOUR DESIRED/A HIGHER LEAGUE.

We have ways to verify results so please only post up actual results or you risk exclusion from the leagues all together.

A Quick guide for posting a capture:

1. Open up your team page.
2. Hit the PrtScn button.
3. Open up Paint or another like program.
4. Paste the image (Ctrl v or Right mouse click and Paste).
5. Crop the image to only show this information.

38v9C5m.png

6. Save image as a .jpeg
7. Open up http://imageshack.us/
8. Upload your image
9. Copy the direct link location (RHS of screen > Embed this Image > Copy the text in the 'Forum' box).
10. Post a reply in this thread
11. Paste the link location
12. Hit Submit post

There are a number of methods and ways to produce these same results, please use whatever method you are comfortable with.

Please also PM me if you have further issues or if you require Apple Mac help.

After this post, I will show you the format that I would like ALL posts to follow. This thread will not be used for discussions on next year or stories on why you had a good or bad 2012. This is only for registering your intent to join a BF league in 2012.

Extra Info:
The leagues will slowly be rolled out one after the other beginning with Div 1.
New members will be added to the leagues on a scaled basis. ie. 1 in Div 2, 2 in Div 3, 3 in Div 4 etc. (subject to change)
The whole process will take right up until the start of the season so please be patient.
The only way to skip this process is to join a lower league. I will start these around Feb1. Most likely starting at around Div 25. If you are happy to do this because you are new to the game, still learning or just impatient, please flag this in your post. A capture is also not necessary if utilising this.

Please note this is my first time running the Dream Team Board leagues, so bear with me if there are any teething problems.

Please note 2012 Dream Team site is now closed, replaced by 2013.

For a short time, you can access your details via http://m.dreamteam.afl.com.au/

You can also do likewise via the 2012 AFL Dream Team app for iPhone (click Team - Summary).

If you are not on the ladder and wish you post your ranking, please include a screenshot of the relevant details.

Please continue to include

BigFooty name:
Team name:
Overall ranking:

Details:

38v9C5m.png

BigFooty name: SJ
Team name: Upside SCE
Overall ranking: 5028

I got banned last year for innappropriate behaviour in the activity feed, I can show you my rank and score through a friends account. Would that be okay SJ?

So would this be okay SJ? Still can't believe I got banned for posting inappropriate comments in the activity feed. I won't be doing that any more.
Should be ok. Do you have any other proof this was your team, such as weekly DT emails from last year?

Should be ok. Do you have any other proof this was your team, such as weekly DT emails from last year?
I don't think I signed up for the weekly email however I can show you proof that the account was banned:
dttn.jpg

As you can see it says frozen team where my name should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to business commitments I didn't have enough time to give to do better than this in 2012. One hundred hour weeks take their toll. However I was involved in the leagues in 2011 and I have alot more free time now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back