2012 B+F Winners from Your Club. (All Gippsland Clubs)

Remove this Banner Ad

NNG prediction. Either Dean Kelly or Josh Grant. League medal Wednesday night...Shane Brewster, smokey, Zac vansittart.....

Big Johnny Ikapu won ours with Ben Campbell runners up. Chris Cameron won our 2's with Robbie Campbell runners up.

Who won the league medal?

top 5?

To your eternal surprise, my friend, unlike the EDFL who normally organise a great feed for the night of nights and get it over and done with before the bounce of the first final, the Mid Gippy medal is not done til the Monday before the Granny and with all that time to organise it, they dish up "savings" brand party pies and sausage rolls.

I think Kimber won the EDFL medal, though, from Junior John from Darnum.

Plugga can you tell me about Matt Dyer he must dominate the mid gippy league rated 3rd best player in country footy
Had a friend attend Country Champs whilst he said he was very good thought he was tad fortunate to win player of carnival

Plugga can you tell me about Matt Dyer he must dominate the mid gippy league rated 3rd best player in country footy
Had a friend attend Country Champs whilst he said he was very good thought he was tad fortunate to win player of carnival

Can play. Killed em in the Granny last year and was probably the reason Boolarra won.

Only thing is struggles with a hard tag. Had an indifferent year this year. Taken up amateur boxing and by all reports goes alright there too. I dont actually know him personally but from what I have seen, he can play footy, no doubt.

Can play. Killed em in the Granny last year and was probably the reason Boolarra won.

Only thing is struggles with a hard tag. Had an indifferent year this year. Taken up amateur boxing and by all reports goes alright there too. I dont actually know him personally but from what I have seen, he can play footy, no doubt.
Who in this league can tag him?

I heard he dominated the championships and was told from a mate he was the only reason they didnt get smashed in the interleague game. How old is he? Chance to play AFL??

Tim Burns from Nyora won the U/18 League Best and Fairest last night, came second last year too. Great effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Vansitart won Bunyips B & F a couple of weeks ago, they don't include finals. Personally, I'd count finals as double.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back