2010 Photo Board

Remove this Banner Ad

197817.jpg

Dangerous.

Re: Photo Board

I can't seem to upload it, but Jonesy doesn't look like a kid any more with that mean lean haircut. Looks to me like he's wanting to be terrifying.

Now that Lovett's fked. I reckon Peakey really could step it up for us.

He's fast, decent skills. Hopefully in a good team, with a decent coach. He can reach his potential.

Sure it's not as mouth-watering as Lovett. But at least this kid wont **** up our reputation and screw up the clubs culture.

Err is it just me or does anyone else think the lightning in the Peake shoot looks like it was done by a 12 year old in art class?

His head and left arm look like piss poor photo manipulation.

Not just you, the light coming from behind looks bad, specially on this..

197838.jpg

Now that Lovett's fked. I reckon Peakey really could step it up for us.

He's fast, decent skills. Hopefully in a good team, with a decent coach. He can reach his potential.

Sure it's not as mouth-watering as Lovett. But at least this kid wont **** up our reputation and screw up the clubs culture.

Sneaky Peakey

That's a huge bitch.

WALSH_246a.jpg

Even though it's just the minimal of minimal changes, i don't like the jumper. Without the black piping, its too white, makes it look like a clash. Maybe it might look better at full length and im just being picky. Probably too clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day, Luke, how are you ?

385011-nab-cup-footy.jpg

Nick Riewoldt said:
He had a contract and he didn't stay. I think we all know that. Everyone within the club knows that and Luke knows that.

Does it mean we're not friends any more? Of course not ...

406180-luke-ball.jpg

G'day, Luke, how are you ?

385011-nab-cup-footy.jpg

Or a

"So guys, where are we going after the match?"
"I'll probably bail, I've got a physio"
"Bally? Wtf are you doing here? Your membership was revoked, piss off!"

Then Ball made a snide remark as he walks off under his breath and got busted and that pic was just before he cheesed it out of there. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back