Status
Not open for further replies.

strawny#59

Rookie
May 11, 2009
shepparton
AFL Club
Essendon
2010 3rd's will be a tough competition with many great players playing PDFL 3rds this year.
Any updates on Practise matches coaching changes anything to do relating the upcoming 2010 season
Players leaving and joining the SE team's

Dookie thirds had first interclub match tonight 20 boys took to the track should have a list of beween 25-30 to pick from 18 still playing from last years grandfinal side

katandra averaging about 20-25 with a few new boys from shepp and maybe a few more to come camo damon goin round again this yr

Thats not bad effort is jake thurstan going around again in the thirds or just concentrating on the ones and bushys?
na hes moved to perth so he wont be round katandra anymore so will be a pretty big loss

Thats a huge loss for the Kats and the PDFL good player lost. it will be hard to replace him, who would be the best 5 at the cats i no hard to tell with out playing but there would be some stand outs

my tip for B&F this year is Cam Hickey absolute star in the makin i rate him way higher than i rate his bro.

3 players who should get votes most games
Lachy Morrison Shepp east, Andy O’Connor Dookie, Thomas clurey Katamatite

Its hard to say who will win the medal its usually a player from a lower club as there depth is not as good so there is no one to take votes.

Any thirds teams playing practise matches leading up to the season.

Its hard to say who will win the medal its usually a player from a lower club as there depth is not as good so there is no one to take votes.

Jake Thurstan is a HUGE loss for katandra, he is just pure class and katandra will miss him alot.
andy o'connor will have another great year for dookie and is my tip for the leauge medal.
tom clurey is a very talented player who has a bad case of O.P at the moment and will take a while for him to be ack at his best. but once he is playing again, he will be one to watch. he's in the Vic Country squad so that is a credit to himself and his football.

what other players are ones to watch in the coming season? anyone want to hav a shot at the ladder after rd 18 and top 5 players for the year?

Well congupna are playing Shepp East tomorrow and Dookie next saturday

Jake Thurstan is a HUGE loss for katandra, he is just pure class and katandra will miss him alot.
andy o'connor will have another great year for dookie and is my tip for the leauge medal.
tom clurey is a very talented player who has a bad case of O.P at the moment and will take a while for him to be ack at his best. but once he is playing again, he will be one to watch. he's in the Vic Country squad so that is a credit to himself and his football.

what other players are ones to watch in the coming season? anyone want to hav a shot at the ladder after rd 18 and top 5 players for the year?
i think elliot small has a fair chance at the league medal as he's got no one to steal them off him.
SHEPP EAST
DOOKIE
KATANDRA
KATAMATITE
TUNGAMAH
katunga
rennie
waaia
i think the top 5 players would be
1.andy o'connor
2.lachy morrison
3.tom clurey
4.elliot small
5.???????
other players to watch out for
brayden cecchin, steve barrett, apparently jarred fountain goes well so the tunga boys say havent seen much yet though, klae rowan, ollie ross, joey wright can be good,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back