2008 UNDER 17 all star squad

Remove this Banner Ad

I havent seen much of this young kid but i have seen his uncle Paul play alot of footy, could have been anything if he didnt have so many injuries,saw him kick 19 goals for Colac against Grovedale one day, the only thing i have notice about this young one is that he has played a couple of senior games because he has featured in the goal kicking for alvie on a couple of occassion. If you know.. can u tell me if he is playing well (hasnt got in best yet) and is he young enough to play juniors.?
my thoughts have been provided on this forum on my opinion of this fella. Similiar players to his uncle, hopefully he has a better run with injuries. He will never reach super stardom though playing alongside chris Hickey but he is doing his best to come out from under the shadow.

B- M.Devine J.Spokes J.Thwaites
HB- D.Allen D.Lowe S.Lenaghan
C- T.Leishman J.Johnstone J.McCormack
HF- B.Lynch J.Trotter H.Davies
FF- M.Williamson C.Hickey S.Dunne
RUCK'S- K.Mawson L.McGuane T.Spiers
INTERCHANGE- M.Uwlands M.Dunne J.Rogers T.Uwland
Emergencies- B.White N.Black J.Bath

Apologies- N.Stoddart
the other White brother
L.Trickey

FF- B.Salmon C.Hickey K Robinson
INTERCHANGE- M.Uwlands B.White J.Rogers E.Harrington
Emergencies- E.Presavic N.Black Joel Menzies

bit late with the team but more importantly poor poor team. you know nothin chief

Few people i believe are a bit stiff not to recieve a game.
-Mitchell Williamson (Alvie)
-Tom Uwland (South Colac)
numerous others

MATE do you know what your on about!?
L. Trickey is one of the hardest working players in the game! he is captain of his own team, not for his ability on the ground but for his shear work ethic around of the club!
for you to say that really says a lot about how much you know about our game!

yeah some captain he is too..barely gets a touch and plays half a game or less!
great leadership material..haha dumb stupid club

righteo i believe that you will never select rep sides..
crucial players missing include:
M. Williamson (Alvie)
White Twins (Lorne)
H. Normous (Western Eagles)
B. Gibson (Alvie)
J. Bath (Irrewarra Beeac)
M. Dunne (Irrewarra Beeac)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah some captain he is too..barely gets a touch and plays half a game or less!
great leadership material..haha dumb stupid club

mate your all talk behind your Captain Planet << "hero" 666 << "devil" name

and chief poor team!!! i would have thought without doing anything with your time you could have studied the cdnfl vividly and come up with a freakish team. but not even close

Guys... tuck your heads in on the personal attacks please, and rather than just having a crack at someones effort in putting together a side (at least they bothered) put together a case for different players, that way your argument actually has some substance.

Guys... tuck your heads in on the personal attacks please, and rather than just having a crack at someones effort in putting together a side (at least they bothered) put together a case for different players, that way your argument actually has some substance.

sorry king hill. but he was pressing my wrong buttons, i aplogise for using such inappropriate language

what the!? gram i was just having my opinion mate, everyone is entitled to theirs so i should be entitled to mine..

Key word in your statement their cheif "SHOULD"...you SHOULD be entitled to your opinion...but what SHOULD happen isnt always the case. i believe you are not allowed to have your own opinion unless it is actually good!

Key word in your statement their cheif "SHOULD"...you SHOULD be entitled to your opinion...but what SHOULD happen isnt always the case. i believe you are not allowed to have your own opinion unless it is actually good!
im with the king!! you should listen hard chiefton he's on to something. keep your poor opinion to your self!

Ha... just actually trying to get some conversation started so people who look in on this board but don't comment will feel welcome to join in... You probably have noticed that it is generally the same crew that post on here..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back