2008 departing

Remove this Banner Ad

catlover

Draftee
Sep 24, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
word on the street is j.aqualina leaving melton for VFL club werribee and G.ryan leaving also to another BFL club anyone from MELTON help out here or anyone thats knows them.

word on the street is j.aqualina leaving melton for VFL club werribee and G.ryan leaving also to another BFL club anyone from MELTON help out here or anyone thats knows them.

anyone hear what bfl club glenn ryan is going to if he is going?

well i have been lead 2 belive that g.ryan and j. aqualina (aqua as he is knows at melton) have both been asked 4 pre - seasons at a vfl club......

with g.ryan goin 2 bendigo bombers, as he did play last 2 games of the season with bendigo and missed the last game of the H&A season where they played east point.

as for "Aqua" it is belive he receved an invite to join there pre-season, but dont know how he receved this invite< weather it was phone call, mail, ect.

and it is belived g. ryan has been asked by a BFL club. but 4 how much is unknown but i have been told melton r not worryed weather he leaves or not.

why wouldnt they care. there both good young players, and with the guys melton have spoke to they would be a force again. the big question is where will ben jordan play?

why wouldnt they care. there both good young players, and with the guys melton have spoke to they would be a force again. the big question is where will ben jordan play?

Well they are not contracted for 2008 from what i hear and why would they give Aqualina a contract anyway if he is going to WERRIBEE and for Glen ryan you would think they would have signed him up by now if they wanted him and if he was any good

Well they are not contracted for 2008 from what i hear and why would they give Aqualina a contract anyway if he is going to WERRIBEE and for Glen ryan you would think they would have signed him up by now if they wanted him and if he was any good

yeah u wood think they wood have got him to sign after his past record, but maybe they cannot reach the offer already put to glen ryan. maybe he has not been contacted by melton at all... who knows how melton work :confused:

or maybe melton are lookin 4 taller and bigger bodys with the money they never used on big name players last year. surly havin big names like burger, tuddy, porter, dane 4 half the season... thats a bit of cash in the back pocket 4 melton this season.

Ryan brothers to B/Marsh for what is believed to be around 150-200 per game

Dont know what initated the move as they have always been Melton through and through

Maybe they got big pockets

Ryan brothers to B/Marsh for what is believed to be around 150-200 per game

Dont know what initated the move as they have always been Melton through and through

Maybe they got big pockets

apparently melton were bein doggs to the ryan boys ans yes they have gone to bacchas but also the are at bendigo with them both being offered a contract and accepting. they r sum key losses to vfl clubs as the same goes with big brad neurath and malcom niblett from sebas, brett dickonson from redan, adam turley from ballarat and paul mcmahon from lakers

If Brad Ryan is on money at B/Marsh there in alot more strife than i thought.... prolly one of the worst footballers to play Seniors in the BFL

Mmm intresting

So your saying that both of them are with VFL Clubs?

Would have thought Peters and Kroijs were better footballers then both of the Ryans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've seen both of these boys play. They go pretty damn good, obviously Glenn is the better one. Brad has a crack. He'll fit in to the bacchus team, don't forget where bacchus were last year, so anything will be a positive for them. Sounds like some of you guys would've liked to see the ryans stay at melton. True?

Its just intresting growing up playing against them i would have thought that they would have stayed

Good luck to both of them as i know they both have ability just strange that they would leave the club

Anyone know any BFL players playing VFL this season?

Its just intresting growing up playing against them i would have thought that they would have stayed

Good luck to both of them as i know they both have ability just strange that they would leave the club

Anyone know any BFL players playing VFL this season?
Redan - Dickinson, Peace, Waight, Horbury, Micalef...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back