Delisted #20: Zac Clarke - Delisted - 24/10

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd be fodder at AFL level if he has to play as a ruck in 2020 unfortunately.

He went up against Nank and Chol(?) in the VFL final and yes, got destroyed, but he gave it everything he had and actually had some good moments. Back the kid in and draft him now as a project.

He went up against Nank and Chol(?) in the VFL final and yes, got destroyed, but he gave it everything he had and actually had some good moments. Back the kid in and draft him now as a project.

Oh i'm all for him as a FWD / RUC project, think he has plenty of upside, just won't be a backup ruckman in 2020. And if he is, we're in some serious trouble.

Yeah Clarke didn’t play amazingly this year but man a lot of fans treated him like s**t. All the best Zac, thanks for pulling on the jumper for a year
what’s with your avatar? i thought you commissioned a new and improved version?

Worse than Courtney johns and kepler Bradley, no player was I ever more confident in to completely heck things up than Zac Clarke he tried his best though so good on him

Too bad he did not get anywhere near his WAFL form or previous AFL form. Seemed like a decent pick at the time.

He did. His form was good because WAFL is high possession low intensity footy.

He was also impressive during pre-season or so the reports go. We did pick him to play in sides with TBC.

It's all part of the same story of a coaching panel, players and admins that started the season so far from the mark that it's better understood as a twisted joke.

He did. His form was good because WAFL is high possession low intensity footy.

He was also impressive during pre-season or so the reports go. We did pick him to play in sides with TBC.

It's all part of the same story of a coaching panel, players and admins that started the season so far from the mark that it's better understood as a twisted joke.
We picked him because Luenberger called it quits and he had the best form from the state league rucks. Nothing more nothing less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With respect to the man someone did an eth-dog and made a decision based on the stat sheet. Form had nothing to do with it.
Hey, I was with you in wanting Campbell. But yeah, I was okay with Clarke.

With respect to the man someone did an eth-dog and made a decision based on the stat sheet. Form had nothing to do with it.
Sorry Bruno but that is totally wrong. He had the best form of the second tier rucks.

It held up pretty well
And how is your Laverne best 10 in the league prediction going ?

Not all picks work. Did not see you telling us how poor he was when we picked him.

Don't squib bruno.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back