Height: 184cm
Weight:83kg

bradcrouch240a.jpg

-17 year old mini draft player
-Consistent player

-Uses the football well

-Plays a good inside game

-All Australian

Brad Crouch is one of the twenty five GWS mini draft nominees and in many peoples minds is the second best 17 year old footballer going around.
Crouch is rated highly as he is already considered a complete midfielder, he can play inside the packs and win the football for his team mates or he can play just outside and link up to great effect.
Crouch’s disposal is very good but beyond that it is very consistent, like the rest of his game you know exactly what to expect of Crouch.
Crouch is likely to be selected second in the GWS mini-draft, if he isn’t he’ll be a top five pick when he nominates for the regular draft.

[YOUTUBE]2RYaj1Zjx4U[/YOUTUBE]

Looking forward to seeing this boy play!
Picture Crouch and Dangerfield in the same midfield.......

I'd like to think you guys are joking.
Who cares if he can't play next year? We had to wait for Dangerfield, or did you blokes whinge about that too?
This kid can seriously play.

Who cares if he can't play next year? We had to wait for Dangerfield, or did you blokes whinge about that too?

They are all very much joking. Did you see the excitement on the Adelaide board when this deal was clinched.

The next Joel Selwood.

Who cares if he can't play next year? We had to wait for Dangerfield,or did you blokes whinge about that too?

Hahahaha, you need to read this thread mate, it's an absolute ripper :D (Skip the first post, that was added retrospectively)

The explosion on page 5 when it's revealed he'll be staying in Victoria to do year 12 is immense :D

Hahahaha, you need to read this thread mate, it's an absolute ripper :D (Skip the first post, that was added retrospectively)

The explosion on page 5 when it's revealed he'll be staying in Victoria to do year 12 is immense :D

That made my day stabby, fantastic read.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, my bad. I should read the WHOLE thread, shouldn't I?

Still, looking forward to watching him play. The unfortunate thing is he will get picked up by one of the scrubber SANFL teams.

Man I love going over that thread every now and then. My first off-season on BigFooty. Epic times were had......where's PIHL when you need her?

haha Crouch is a ball magnet, lol, he's getting 35+ touches most games at the champs, that's insane.

We need VC back here.

Would LOVE to bring him in as an assistant if he isn't poached elsewhere.

And then for Luke Thompson to wear a long sleeve.
Have a mate who plays for Norwood, and he said Bass has been courted by AFL clubs already, but as everyone knows, wants to fulfill his contract at Norwood. He also said though that Bass will be at an AFL club as soon as the contract is up i.e. at the end of this year. I have a feeling it'll be interstate... just a hunch.

If the Crows were to snatch the Hound Dog as an assistant, who's likely to get the boot? Or will we have an extra assistant coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back