1st Test New Zealand v Australia Feb 29-Mar 4 0830hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With no spinners setting the world alight in Shield cricket Lyon will get awfully close to Warnes 708. Take 4 more years give or take which would take him to 40.
There's approximately 33 tests after this series up to the end of the away Ashes in mid 2027 & I reckon he'll play until at least then...So he could get close.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

huh? they took the extra 30 and moved lunch when Green and Haze were batting day 2

Wasn’t that an extended session? Still one of the weird rules, just get 90 overs each day it’s not hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t that an extended session? Still one of the weird rules, just get 90 overs each day it’s not hard
Sorry I thought your original point was that they don't move lunch when a team is 9 for; so was giving example of when they did. THe session didn't start early.

We have a strage setup in the team currently. Best off spinner in the world, three great quicks and two genuine all rounders in Green and Marsh.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wouldn’t call that strange.
That was a really lame finish to a test match, very poor from NZ.
Agree.

Boring and non competitive. Really want to see the opposite from NZ but this series looks like it’ll be a whitewash. If NZ want to be taken seriously they need to do the basics a lot better.

Back