Review #19: Matt Thomas - Runner Up JJ Liston Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond rookie Matt Thomas had finished runner up in the VFL B&F the JJ Liston Trophy. Looks like him being held over for the seniors might have cost him the medal.

Richmond rookie Matt Thomas had finished runner up in the VFL B&F the JJ Liston Trophy. Looks like him being held over for the seniors might have cost him the medal.

He can always tell his grandkids that once upon a time he was too good to win a B&F award

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing McDonough must have been suspended then, otherwise Thomas would have finished 3rd.

Will we try and get Tyrone Downie to the club now that he has been delisted by the suns?

Was going to play for us this season but was picked up in the rookie draft last year.

Based on what I was told the other day it seems that we will be active in finding much higher standard VFL players.

I really like him. I feel he came with the wrong title for most supporters.

He is a back up player which is able to come in as a hard body for injurys or list managing and at least contribute, AND play in the VFL teaching younger players. If it is only one spot and he is happy with the salary I think it is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back