millm103

Cancelled
May 8, 2007
ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
barcelona fc, storm
Brendan Moran from springbank would have to go close to it, good pace and got a big engine on him, great skill. i dont think a CHF has got a kick on him all year. and for league best and fairest wooden spooner, josh mcvitty just horrible

I had the pleasure of playing with Josh last year, and just like his old man, he is going to be something special. Very quick and just knows how to find the footy. Not to mention an A-Grade kick. One to look forward to in the future. :thumbsu:

Brendan Moran from springbank would have to go close to it, good pace and got a big engine on him, great skill. i dont think a CHF has got a kick on him all year. and for league best and fairest wooden spooner, josh mcvitty just horrible
yeah definately josh mcvitty for that award, and sorry to you daylesford boys never seen Josh Cowan play & hadn't heard of him, i'll have to see how he goes when we play Daylesford soon

Joel is an awesome player but no1 from the top 5 teams will win it, at least not from hepburn, bungaree or gordon. votes would be spread out evenly.

yeah definately josh mcvitty for that award, and sorry to you daylesford boys never seen Josh Cowan play & hadn't heard of him, i'll have to see how he goes when we play Daylesford soon

unlucky for u mate u wont get the honour of playin against joshy cowan as he is in the seniors,but stick around and watch a future rebels player and potential draftee in action in the 1's

Better than Toby Hughes. Get your hand off it.

Really is hard to pick the best under 18 player in the CHFL as if you are an under 18 with potential chances are you will be gettin a gig in the seniors, eg. Josh Cowan, Beau Ryan. Also i see Toby Hughes is either close to or has had one or two call ups? As had Glenn Kirby, Ash Munari of Gordon. Im sure there is more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh he sure is. we played them yesterday. hes good but not as good as everyone says. its only coz they dont kick it to anyone else he gets as many possies

yeah wen we played him he played alright but he's nothing but a sheepdog!! a ****'n phyco 2!! got into a fight with half our team!!.. put pressure on him and he's useless!! doesnt desserve top ten status and wont finish there!!

couldnt have said it better myself. gordon is turning into on of the true westie teams in the comp now after recruiting have of ballan to them. aquilina is a good player but **** me hes a dirty bastard.

i disagree. aquilina, as much as i hate the bastard really took it to us yday. they kicked it to either him or munari every time which makes them pretty 2dimensional. not tryin to be biased but i think tristan fay is probably more effective than either of thos two

I'd have to say J Dwyer, even though he didn't get much of the ball yday, he used it well. I think he is better than aquilina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back