16. Luke McGuane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 Stats:
16 games 12.3 disposals 3.9 marks 2.1 tackles

Season Highlights:
  • 18 disposals(8 kicks 10 handballs) 7 marks in 49 point win over WCE round 12
  • 19 disposals(9 kicks 10 handballs) 7 marks in 3 point loss against Hawthorn round 8
  • 17 disposals(8 kicks 9 handballs) 5 marks in 50 point loss against Adelaide round 7
  • 18 disposals(11 kicks 7 handballs) 5 marks in 72 point loss against Bulldogs round 2
Contracted until 2012.

Important player. Not someone we should be even think about trading considering he's our #1 tall defender. Very good stopper. Needs 3-5kg more bulk over the preseason. Should kick long more often to eliminate dangerous passes across goal. Pretty much takes the best tall forward from the opposition every week and hasn't been beaten many times at all over the last 3 years. At only 23 years of age, should become one of the better full backs in the afl with a bit more size and experience. Composure and decision making will only improve with age. Some people say Moore is our #1 tall defender even though he rarely takes the #1 forward. Moore is our 3rd best tall behind Mcguane and Thursfield and our 3rd best small behind Deledio and Newman

Was out enjoying birthday dinner the other night at Mamasita in the city when Lukey rolled in. Huge waits for tables there so he was on his feet for a good 45 minutes. Thought about complaining to staff on his behalf - especially as it was only 3 days out from a game.

My mother was surprised at how small he was for a full back...

Surprised this isn't a hot topic.

What's going on with this bloke? He needs to go back to VFL to get form IMO. He looks in all sorts and just looks uncoordinated when he's going for the ball.

I know we're lacking defenders atm, but really, he isn't helping the cause. Give Da Goo a go instead I think.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back