Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are going to persist, I think Bonar should take the kick ins as opposed Ziebell, he’s actually a great kick and it’s chance to work into the game.
He can take the kick ins for the VFL side.

McKay took 14 marks - 9 of which were uncontested. How can he give him that much space? Plays way too loose for someone that doesn’t give us any drive offensively. Should have been next to McKay all night instead of giving him 20-30 metres regularly.

Just my view of course, but the bloke deserves a bit more love; he drew the short straw yesterday, and did his best.

The run down on McKay showed heart, match awareness and athleticism, good tools for any player
He was asked to do a job that he isn't built for and he clearly battled it out. Realistically, if there are three better defenders in the team and he's number four he'd be doing OK. It's rough when a player is mismatched like he was from the get-go. I suspect that if he's ever likely to be number four in the backline he's competing with LMAC and JZ for a position though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's mean KC he has been legitimately unavailable

2017- no good
2018- no good
2019-no good
2020-no good
2021- no good
2022-no good
2023- came good the very next week

What I admire about you and DuckYeah (amongst other things) is that you don't **** about with your thoughts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back