Traded 15. Nathan Kreuger (2019- 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They need to debut some of these kids.
They need to give games to Kreuger sooner or later.
The Cats have to look at developing another KPF.

Completely agree old fella. Good to see you round the traps here.
Hope you are well and hanging tough mate.

And yes, get Freddy in .

GO Catters

The clip on GFC that showed the hit out ... he still looks reasonably light. And Schlensog had blue hair?
Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 2.10.38 pm.png

Last edited:
The clip on GFC that showed the hit out ... he still looks reasonably light. And Schlensog had blue hair?
View attachment 900263

I recall reading something where the club told him that he needed to beef up a bit. He is similar to Mooney in height and build. I would expect that he needs to be around 95-97 Kgs as a KP player at 196cm.

Edit: Freddy is around the mark for a young mobile KPP.

And there is nothing wrong with blue hair.
I had Blue hair too.
It blew away though.

Nathan Kreuger
F211.9693

Last edited:
I recall reading something where the club told him that he needed to beef up a bit. He is similar to Mooney in height and build. I would expect that he needs to be around 95-97 Kgs as a KP player at 196cm.

Edit: Freddy is around the mark for a young mobile KPP.

And there is nothing wrong with blue hair.
I had Blue hair too.
It blew away though.

Nathan Kreuger
F211.9693

Im not saying to not play him..just that I can see why they may be a little bit amber. Id consider playing him in D to see how he went then moving him forward if he could handle it

He has the ability.
The club wanted him to put on a few Kgs pre-season. He is still a bit light for a KPP at 88Kgs.
I think that he needs to be around 95 at his size/build at his peak.
I would not want him too heavy where it restricts his athleticism.
He looks to me to be a KPF but I would not be at all surprised if the club tried to develop him as a KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has the ability.
The club wanted him to put on a few Kgs pre-season. He is still a bit light for a KPP at 88Kgs.
I think that he needs to be around 95 at his size/build at his peak.
I would not want him too heavy where it restricts his athleticism.
He looks to me to be a KPF but I would not be at all surprised if the club tried to develop him as a KPD.

He seems to be a player that make take time to put on size.... some are like that ..and others are like Bolta at Rich. ..if we could work him into a support role while we wait would be ideal. I like to know what his running is like , if he ran well then my bet is CS may have found a role for him already.

Season over ..in for a knee op

But the season is over for promising tall forward Nathan Kreuger as he prepares for knee surgery.

Kreuger has returned to Victoria and will have the procedure on Thursday.

“He did have some knee soreness so we had that investigated up here on the Gold Coast (and) had a surgeon look at the scans as well, which showed he needs to go in for an arthroscope,” Lloyd said.

“Nathan’s returned (home) and Julian Feller will operate on his knee to clean things up to make sure he’s right to go come pre-season.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Freddie working on his game with Gazza the goat.

Kreuger Set to Settle in Defence (geelongcats.com.au)

Unlike CatRiot , I am reasonably confident that Kreuger will be a good player for the Cats.
IMO he just needs time and a chance. Plays hard at the ball... is very well skilled.. and is more of a JC type player than a TH type player....

Seems to be fit as well.. Id like to see him Forward but in the meantime, ill take him working on his defensive skills.

GO Catters

Moving him to defence is the end of him. Already have too many tall defenders.
Once again your ability to state the future as fact without any evidence or actually even seeing him play AFL football is astounding.
But hey... not like you've made bold sweeping statements of the future before and been 1000% wrong.

Bring on the future

Go Catters

Once again your ability to state the future as fact without any evidence or actually even seeing him play AFL football is astounding.
But hey... not like you've made bold sweeping statements of the future before and been 1000% wrong.

Bring on the future

Go Catters
It was a prediction. What have you got against predictions?
ps. When have i been clearly wrong? You stated it as a fact. Can you back it up?

It was a prediction. What have you got against predictions?
ps. When have i been clearly wrong? You stated it as a fact. Can you back it up?

When you said.."Narkle Was in red hot form in the vfl at the end of last season"

That was just today....

When you said.."Narkle Was in red hot form in the vfl at the end of last season"

That was just today....
and evidence of it being wrong is what exactly? A feeling? A hunch?

Go look at the videos of his last two practise games.

in the video review of the last game of the season the player mentioned first as playing well is narkle who kicked 2 goals and had a heap of ball in the mids. The article from the advertiser for that games review was narkle sparkles as simpson returns. Do you think they would highligt narkle in the heading as playing well if he um wasnt one of the best players if not the best? However in the second last game narkle is absolutely dominating. Kicked at least another two goals but more impressive was the numerous times he was getting the ball in the middle and then breaking lines. The immediate response from that video from geelong big footy posters was how awesome narkle looked. O. Ention of other players. Just narkle and all glowing. The video represents him as dominating Above all others.

but some how you have proof im clearly wrong?

You may be right. Maybe the club was somehow doctoring the vids to be overly biased and positive regarding narkle for some reason compared to the other players so they could rile up supporters by then not playing him. Geelong advertiser was told to make a fake headline by the club as part of this. That would make me wrong. I tend to believe the club isnt quite that juvenile though. Do you believe they are that juvenile? If not can you just admit you were wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back