Player Watch #15: Dylan Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

We're front end loading contracts

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah we do, and so do all clubs, makes sense and a great tool to manage your expenditure, as players come on they pick up the slack, keeping you at the required 95% TPP.

But it can also eventually catch you out. You front end a McDonald CCJ, Stephenson, Corr, and tbh all I just mentioned will be lucky to get a new deal. They aren't old either, so I'm sure the club expected them to be around and earning great money for a few years yet.

Then the club by now would have expected that Phillips/Powell would be on big bucks, don't see that ever happening.

Oh TT, yeah we'll need some savings to get him to commit for another five years - goneski.
Magoo - big bucks, gone.

If Zurhaar goes, crikey

We've about ten youngsters that in time could demand big bucks, but they're not there yet.

I'd be surprised if we are using 75% of our TPP's. We must have 20 plus players earning not much.

Yeah we do, and so do all clubs, makes sense and a great tool to manage your expenditure, as players come on they pick up the slack, keeping you at the required 95% TPP.

But it can also eventually catch you out. You front end a McDonald CCJ, Stephenson, Corr, and tbh all I just mentioned will be lucky to get a new deal. They aren't old either, so I'm sure the club expected them to be around and earning great money for a few years yet.

Then the club by now would have expected that Phillips/Powell would be on big bucks, don't see that ever happening.

Oh TT, yeah we'll need some savings to get him to commit for another five years - goneski.
Magoo - big bucks, gone.

If Zurhaar goes, crikey

We've about ten youngsters that in time could demand big bucks, but they're not there yet.

I'd be surprised if we are using 75% of our TPP's. We must have 20 plus players earning not much.
I wonder if this forces our hand and we'll trade out our first round pick for a player or players requiring big coin.

Magoo - big bucks, gone.

If Zurhaar goes, crikey

The 95 percent also makes you overpay mid level players, overinflating self worth and resentment from players going past them.

I wonder if this forces our hand and we'll trade out our first round pick for a player or players requiring big coin.
That would be heart breaking,not the way forward. FA's or F-Off as we darn well say :)

I think it is partly why Fisher & Pykell, I mean Stephens. got way overs, heck it was them or Pink, Nuyon and Gurtis Taylor.
Stephens isn't flash, but alas we have worse on our list, freaking worse.

Good grief.
The 95 percent also makes you overpay mid level players, overinflating self worth and resentment from players going past them.

Oh we've tier 3 footyball players mate, that wouldn't get near another list.

Well i want to live in a Wigwam, and dance around a totem pole..
Bloody Ms Sharon's uncle toured with the Cat FMD.
Huge cat fan fyi.

Her uncle was part of Carruthers and the others or was it Dean and Carruthers, I don't know.

I'd have gone with the former fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i want to live in a Wigwam, and dance around a totem pole..
Bloody Ms Sharon's uncle toured with the Cat FMD.
Huge cat fan fyi.

Her uncle was part of Carruthers and the others or was it Dean and Carruthers, I don't know.

I'd have gone with the former fwiw.
Sharon sounds like a hard headed woman, so I’d back her opinion. But if you want to sing out, sing out.

How did the Cat go in the 2nds today against his former side? Talk about humiliating to play against your ex team mates from the McGoos and your on a 4 year deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back