Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Has someone forgotten that Atu is on the list? I’ve been one of his biggest supporters but even I don’t know how he didn’t survive the first round of delistings.
I think he's done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-104946_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-104946_Instagram.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_20221013-104951_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-104951_Instagram.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 324
Does anyone know why he never got a go as a small forward with us? It's not like we're flush with them.

I don't think he's ever been a fwd though has he?

Considering how poorly he reads the play i doubt it would suit him anyway.

I don't think he's ever been a fwd though has he?

Considering how poorly he reads the play i doubt it would suit him anyway.

As per Player Watch - #15: Atu Bosenavulagi :

Meanwhile, 20-year-old Bosenavulagi will bring tackling pressure and power to the Roos’ line-up.

“Atu’s speed and power will be beneficial to us in the front half of the ground,” Luff said.

“He comes from a rugby background so he is tough at the ball and possesses great tackling pressure.

“We see a role for Atu in our forward line and believe his best footy is ahead of him.”

The genius of Luff & Co. Recruit a small forward who will go to never play in that position for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his first run of games I honestly saw some traits that I really liked, he was getting to the right spots (even kicking a goal or 2?) and rebounding off the backline well. Thought initially he was stiff to get dropped, but he never seemed to find consistency in the seniors and his output dwindled as time went on.

He will be delisted and rightly so. He gave it his all, no shame etc but he’s not a good footballer.

Delisted as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back