Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

it was evident the first game he played against us after he left... I think the only campaigner that talked to him after the game was CCJ, and he not with us either...

Pretty sure he's not well liked by our boys

it was evident the first game he played against us after he left... I think the only campaigner that talked to him after the game was CCJ, and he not with us either...

Reckon he will flourish under Ross the Boss though, no matter how much you want him to fail for leaving, his hard work will likely have him rise to the top echelon of players

Reckon he will flourish under Ross the Boss though, no matter how much you want him to fail for leaving, his hard work will likely have him rise to the top echelon of players
hard work is one thing...
Selfish is another... and that won't sit well with Ross the Boss... he hates it!

I don't "want" him to fail to be fair either. I'm just not sure he will succeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres something in this...

Our boys seems to have a great relationship with players that have played here but then moved on.

Everyone except Higgins that is. Grimes getting physical, Short and Broad getting lippy with him, there seems to be a real dislike for the kid.

Given we accepted all other players that have left for money or opportunity, I doubt we suddenly change our tune for one player, so there has to be something else in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back