Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that was the reference Bluelegs and I were alluding to...
Incorrect.

Exclusive footage of Clayton Oliver in a wheelbarrow below.

season 7 GIF

Geez people put up with a lot when you're good at footy.

* I've started hating the club in the past month. Absolute disgrace what is going on down there.
It's when you compare the arrogance on display at the BnF with the reality of what is actually going on. Just feels like too many people at the club have their heads in the sand.

Dead set wish we just bit the bullet and traded him.
The ultimatum about showing respect for club staff members and teammates sounds like so many people at the club are fed up with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely s**t bloke. I feel sorry for whoever the player was there with him. Should have given him a good flogging for putting them through that.
Protected species is Oliver.

Promises the club he'll do better and earn their trust then goes on a bender and ends up in a Footscray hospital week later.

Soft underbelly culture.

Bloke is turning into a cancer at the club. Begs belief blokes here still want him at the club. Absolute flog.

Doesn’t surprise me we performed better with him out.

Let's watch and see the club and Oliver sue for deformation then.
Haven't come out and denied anything about Oliver to this point
Doesn’t mean it’s true

nah just not going to jump down a guys throat like everyone does with DeGoey or Dustin Martin the second something pops up on twitter.

You'd do well working for the club ignoring everything
Lol what? I said Oliver will be the new Ben Cousins if he doesn’t sort his shit out.

Can we get the unknown Melbourne player who apologised to confirm this story or not before we all lay into a guy.

Lol what? I said Oliver will be the new Ben Cousins if he doesn’t sort his s**t out.

Can we get the unknown Melbourne player who apologised to confirm this story or not before we all lay into a guy.
Clearly the Melbourne player doesn't want to be known? He isn't gonna do a press conference and say yeah I had to fix Oliver's mess 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back