Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

There is so much blatant and disgusting racism towards this bloke over social media. I think it's partly driven by the media's beat up about him as well.

Its absolutely sickening that this s**t still exists in that form.

Why is it that Thomas cops such a bad rap but Goodes never copped it anywhere near as bad despite doing some pretty average things on field?

Watching Lindsay play against Melbourne and he is having an excellent game. The people at Port must be rapt to have picked him up, he continues to give everything each time he plays. Turkey's like Westhoff and Wingard could learn a thing or two off him. I hate Port but I hope he continues to do well.
He was fantastic tonight, went as hard as anyone on the field and didn’t look like he made many mistakes. Great to see him playing well again and good luck to him.

Geez he cracked in tonight. Hope the Port fans witnessed tonight why we loved him. Kicked a very important goal aswell to get Port back within 2 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will always love this bloke and everything he done for our footy club, both on field and off it. A true shinboner through and through.

Hope the club can organise something for one of the games early next year. Deserves a proper farewell from the North faithful.

Well done Linds on a fantastic career.

Props to your club for posting this even though he's no longer a North Melbourne player. Very respectful. I'm sure Lindsay would appreciate the love from both sets of supporters.

Props to your club for posting this even though he's no longer a North Melbourne player. Very respectful. I'm sure Lindsay would appreciate the love from both sets of supporters.
He know's that he's loved here.....one of my all time favorite Nth Melbourne players of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back