#12 - Daniel Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Talia's 2 months older than Brodie Smith.

He'll come good.

'Nuff said.

Just needs a half decent run with injuries.

Although I'm still not sure he was quite the right option for us, there's a couple of decent mids who went right after him who would have benefitted us a hell of a lot more (Menzel, Tapscott, Jetta, Fyfe).

Congrats on his debut. If you don't want him, we'll take him at the Bulldogs. Afterall, his Grandfather Harvey Stevens played 126 games for the Bulldogs, including their 1954 premiership. If only there was a grandfather-grandson rule :D

Is Talia likely to rot back to the reserves where he will have little currency, or will he play out the rest of the season?

Congrats on his debut. If you don't want him, we'll take him at the Bulldogs. Afterall, his Grandfather Harvey Stevens played 126 games for the Bulldogs, including their 1954 premiership. If only there was a grandfather-grandson rule :D

Is Talia likely to rot back to the reserves where he will have little currency, or will he play out the rest of the season?

I hope he plays the rest of the season with the Crows since finals are out of the picture.

He and Luke Thompson will probably rotate through the spot for the remainder of the season, depending on form. Both will be fine quality defenders at AFL level, but given we already have Truck down back, one of these 2 is enough for the moment. Both could fit in the same team in the future though, but I can't see it happening atm.

He and Luke Thompson will probably rotate through the spot for the remainder of the season, depending on form. Both will be fine quality defenders at AFL level, but given we already have Truck down back, one of these 2 is enough for the moment. Both could fit in the same team in the future though, but I can't see it happening atm.

I can, Davis was CHB right? So Talia takes that over. Stevens was a back pocket mainly playing as 3rd man up. Thompson is well suited to that.

Otten can play as a creative HBFer with Rutten at fullback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back