1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Well said mate.
* CANCER

let’s give 4.1. Million to upgrade geelongs scoreboard but slash funding into cancer research. 🧐

Aye. * cancer. Early detection via screening dramatically increases prospects of extending life.

Williams was a larger than life character. Could listen to him chat basketball and life for hours .

What exactly is his craft? If you're an ex-sportsperson you have authenticity, if you're an accomplished caller (of anything) you have a key role....I could pick out of a pub a hundred blokes tonight who could do his job, and that's saying something given I live in East Ballarat ⚡
Get down to the Eastern, plenty to choose from.

Couple of things on SEN this morning.

1. Dermie arguing against the severity of Will Powell's suspension and the circumstances around it. Got zero support from the panel, got ganged up on led by Gerard.

2. Peter Street is now a senior detective in the drugs squad for Victoria Police. Andy Maher asked him for his opinion on the AFL's illicit drugs policy.

1. Dermie arguing against the severity of Will Powell's suspension and the circumstances around it. Got zero support from the panel, got ganged up on led by Gerard.

2. Peter Street is now a senior detective in the drugs squad for Victoria Police. Andy Maher asked him for his opinion on the AFL's illicit drugs policy.

2. what was streets response?

Brereton - the bloke who argued stomping on another bloke's head was akin to 'careless riding' in horse racing.

No d***head, it's thug behaviour. Little surprise, he's still in his caveman days.

Brereton - the bloke who argued stomping on another bloke's head was akin to 'careless riding' in horse racing.

No d***head, it's thug behaviour. Little surprise, he's still in his caveman days.
He never touched his head , he missed , but the vision wasn't good . Taliss got up never remonstrated at all .!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't hear it but 5 is probably too much, how do they get to that when Finlayson got 3?
Maybe I'm a caveman too now, sticks & stones and all that

He never touched his head , he missed , but the vision wasn't good . Taliss got up never remonstrated at all .!

Apologies, the bloke that broke Tony Free's jaw or the bloke that hit Mark Yeates in the testicles. That guy. Point is, I wouldn't be looking to Brereton for lessons on how to conduct yourself like a human being.

Didn't hear it but 5 is probably too much, how do they get to that when Finlayson got 3?
The AFL flagged after Finlayson that the next case would get a bigger penalty. And the next one after Powell will probably get more than 5.

Didn't agree with most of what Brereton was saying, but had respect for him voicing his non-PC opinion on a station like SEN, as he was getting the situation 'explained' to him by Gerard and others.

The AFL flagged after Finlayson that the next case would get a bigger penalty. And the next one after Powell will probably get more than 5.

Didn't agree with most of what Brereton was saying, but had respect for him voicing his non-PC opinion on a station like SEN, as he was getting the situation 'explained' to him by Gerard and others.

That much we can all agree on. The pompous arrogance of Whateley has led me to turn off anything that he appears on. Know it all. Thinks his opinion is the definitive one. On everything.

Apologies, the bloke that broke Tony Free's jaw or the bloke that hit Mark Yeates in the testicles. That guy. Point is, I wouldn't be looking to Brereton for lessons on how to conduct yourself like a human being.
Dermie got as much as he gave out , great fella

Anyone know what a SCAT test is? Kingy is advocating I’m the introduction of this for players who’ve received a head knock

SCAT5 question and answer test for concussion assessment https://cattonline.com/scat/

The SCAT5 is a standardized tool for evaluating for a suspected concussion and can be used on individuals aged 13 years and older. It supersedes the original SCAT (2005), the SCAT2 (2009), and the SCAT3 (2013). For children aged 12 and under, please use the Child SCAT5.

The Adult SCAT5 is designed for use by medical professionals. If you are not a licensed medical professional, please use the Concussion Recognition Tool (CRT5). If a concussion is suspected, adults should undergo medical assessment by a medical doctor or nurse practitioner.

The SCAT5 scoring summary includes the following sections:

• Red flags
  • Memory assessment – Maddocks Questions
  • Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) examination
  • Cervical spine assessment
  • Symptom evaluation
  • Cognitive screening
  • Neurological screening
  • Balance examination
  • Delayed recall

Anyone know what a SCAT test is? Kingy is advocating I’m the introduction of this for players who’ve received a head knock

SCAT5 question and answer test for concussion assessment https://cattonline.com/scat/

The SCAT5 is a standardized tool for evaluating for a suspected concussion and can be used on individuals aged 13 years and older. It supersedes the original SCAT (2005), the SCAT2 (2009), and the SCAT3 (2013). For children aged 12 and under, please use the Child SCAT5.

The Adult SCAT5 is designed for use by medical professionals. If you are not a licensed medical professional, please use the Concussion Recognition Tool (CRT5). If a concussion is suspected, adults should undergo medical assessment by a medical doctor or nurse practitioner.

The SCAT5 scoring summary includes the following sections:

• Red flags
  • Memory assessment – Maddocks Questions
  • Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) examination
  • Cervical spine assessment
  • Symptom evaluation
  • Cognitive screening
  • Neurological screening
  • Balance examination
  • Delayed recall
I preferred this

The Sport Competition Anxiety Test (Martens 1977), commonly known as just the SCAT test, is a self reporting questionnaire about anxiety. The SCAT analyses an athlete's responses to a series of statements about how they feel in a competitive situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back