Past #11: Michael Firrito - did #11 proud - 2017 assistant coach at Strathmore FC w/ HMac & Narni

Remove this Banner Ad

Top bloke. Top clubman. Magnificent example to future North players. Has a ripping family and will be sorely missed around the place. Onya Spud. Going out with class having spent every last petrol ticket along the way. :thumbsu:

I assume he has an offer for next year given he didn't start any fights.

Likely to captain Strathmore alongside Narni and big Hank. I reckon he'll love his footy next year and will likely star, given the way he finished this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S - Staunch, Spirited
P - Persistent, Pillar
U - Unflinching, Unwavering
D - Dour, Defiant

An old fashioned defender who played to his strengths. Wrung every last drop of sweat out of that guernsey.

A $1500 fine for a striking charge to finish off... so you Spud :thumbsu:

Thankyou Spud for going where angels fear to tread 275 times for the NMFC as the #11 was intended.

Likely to captain Strathmore alongside Narni and big Hank. I reckon he'll love his footy next year and will likely star, given the way he finished this season.
Monster and Corey McKernan were in the hotel bar later that night and Spud came down and had a beer with them. Bruno Le Cras (I think), Dave Trotter and Kris Shore were there as well. A genuine who's who from that era! Trotter and Hamish were smashed when I left.

Personally going to miss him the most out of Peach, him and Boomer and considering how much those two have meant to me in the duration of my football watching life that means a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back