Levadia vs Cork City(win) $5 @ $2.10- WIN $10.50
Bet #2
Marlins(win) vs Brewers $10.50 @ $1.95
Challenges lost/won 14/2
Total out/in - $85/$207.50

Last edited:
Bet #2
Marlins(win) vs Brewers $10.50 @ $1.95 -LOSS
I am ******* done with MLB! What a head case of a sport to follow...
Challenge #18
Bet #1
Sporting Kansas vs Portland Timbers $5 @ $1.70

Challenges lost/won 15/2
Total out/in - $90/$207.50

Last edited:
Challenge #18
Bet #1
Sporting Kansas vs Portland Timbers $5 @ $1.70 -LOSS
Challenge #19
Bet #1
Rockies vs Reds $5 @ $2.45
sucker....

Challenges lost/won 16/2
Total out/in - $95/$207.50

Last edited:
Bet #2
Dodgers over 4.5 total team runs $9.00 @ $1.91 -LOSS
Well that'll do me, taking my profit and running. Don't know if I was exceptionally lucky to hit 2 challenges, or just hit a really unlucky streak post the 2nd successful challenge, as most of my picks were from the same sources. Learnt a bit about baseball along the way, campaigner of a sport to try and follow any sort of form, not unlike this years AFL season haha.

Challenges lost/won 18/2
Total out/in - $100/$207.50

Well that'll do me, taking my profit and running. Don't know if I was exceptionally lucky to hit 2 challenges, or just hit a really unlucky streak post the 2nd successful challenge, as most of my picks were from the same sources. Learnt a bit about baseball along the way, campaigner of a sport to try and follow any sort of form, not unlike this years AFL season haha.

Challenges lost/won 18/2
Total out/in - $100/$207.50
good on you. i think you were a little lucky in that you had a couple of wins in a streak, otherwise i have never seen so many odds on bets go down!
I am not a sports punter and don't have the patience to study it, but those random sports you pick? do you watch them? what is the reasoning for betting on them?

Mostly tipsters that I found on twitter with a fairly respectable overall record and post regular tips for free. There was absolutely no system to it and a lot of these people could have completely fabricated stats so I agree there was a huge element of luck. I simply tried to take picks I thought would win more so than looking for any real value. I watched a bit of major league baseball, it's not something i'd really bet on in the past but I enjoy the amount of stats in MLB and i'd like to work on a model for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back