Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Had my first child just over a week ago and love her to bits, GF day is still the best day of my life, absolutely incredible day.

Best month of my life 😂

My first tattoo. I promised family and friends that I’d get a tattoo if the pies won! I’ve got plenty of room for more so let’s go back to back!

View attachment 1845762View attachment 1845764

giphy.gif

In Brissy for a week visiting the grandkids and my Pies gear going down a treat. Lunch and a few games of pool at the Norman near the Gabba has been an interesting experience 😂
Give ‘em hell!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Brissy for a week visiting the grandkids and my Pies gear going down a treat. Lunch and a few games of pool at the Norman near the Gabba has been an interesting experience 😂
Most Brisvegas residents will probably have no idea, but there will be some that whinge about "advantage".

I'm in Canberra heaps for work
Returning Sunday

Spent a lot of time there last 2 years

Any local knowledge on where to go out good walks?

I keep doing black mountain

My favourite places to eat are the Kingston hotel and white chaco
Mount Taylor is a good walk.
I go up Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
Really Canberra is spoilt for walking tracks.
They are everywhere.

The Kingo used to be great, but they put in Red Tartan carpets................geebus!!!!! and worse got rid of the "cook our own" grill.

Which area do you stay in?

Mount Taylor is a good walk.
I go up Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
Really Canberra is spoilt for walking tracks.
They are everywhere.

The Kingo used to be great, but they put in Red Tartan carpets................geebus!!!!! and worse got rid of the "cook our own" grill.

Which area do you stay in?
They generally book me in and around braddon

In ainslie as have the hound with me this week

My first tattoo. I promised family and friends that I’d get a tattoo if the pies won! I’ve got plenty of room for more so let’s go back to back!

View attachment 1845762

FMD Chris

That bird is ripping the hairs off your leg!

Those wide-legged shorts won't offer much defence of the nest

Never said this before but when they were standing on the podium with the cup and the confetti was going off in black and white, it's what I envisioned from the moment we suffered that heartache the year before going down by a point in the prelim to the Swannies. I smiled like a kid in a candy shop and walked back into my hotel with a huge grin on my face and was extra happy with the premiership winnings plus the bonus of Bobby Hill winning the Norm Smith. Seriously I wish Bobby could know what he did in winning that medal for me. But also the Pies. You have no idea. So when we won. It was unreal, and surreal.

You have no idea Pies. Thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back