Podcast ♫ 7 for nothing! 7 for nothing and Bruhn, Bowes & Henry for free! ♫

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
FBkFZCCUcAY7VEV

I want my, I want my Bowes & Henry (high pitched gold coast & collingwood supporters in vocal lament)
I want my, I want my Bowes & Henry (high pitched gold coast & collingwood supporters in vocal lament)

Look at those yoyos, that's the way you do it
Manage your lists like Andrew Mackie
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Trades for nothing, and your picks for free
Let me tell you, those guys arent dumb
Maybe trade a player you were going to delister, maybe turn an opposition's delister into a gun!

You got to take those picks for nothing, Bruhn, Bowes, & Henry-y-y-y-y-y
You got to move those, elite talents, you got to take their quality-y-y-y

Last edited:

I remember the old days, when trading with Gold Coast involved getting bent over a pole and being set back a dozen years.

Having said that, I'm starting to wonder what the cash flow situation around Corio is these days. Or, more specifically, which method of under-the-table they are employing these days?

I remember the old days, when trading with Gold Coast involved getting bent over a pole and being set back a dozen years.

Having said that, I'm starting to wonder what the cash flow situation around Corio is these days. Or, more specifically, which method of under-the-table they are employing these days?
We’re paying them premiership cups under the table

Geelong, THE destination club :)

But 23 years ago we lost our captain to Premiers norf, and 20 years ago Ray Hall knocked back a contract to the Cats. It's nice when the wheel turns full circle. Oh, we also lost the GOAT for a few years to a $9M offer for 5 years to the club we finally get some comeback from, Gold Coast.

You can amazingly find a million+ dollar house for $400k if you know the right people… thought everybody knew that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bowes plays more than 50 games for Geelong, I'll eat my hat.

He is a high maintenance, grossly overpaid diva who has hardly shown anything at AFL level.
He might come good under Geelong's program but he obviously has some serious downsides for a club to not only let him go but hand over pick 7 as well, sounds like they were very keen to get rid of him and is high end contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back