Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Copied from wiki… stars Stephen Amell from Arrow
“Two brothers and rivals, one a villain, or "heel" in professional wrestling, the other a hero, or "face" play out scripted matches as they war over their late father's wrestling promotion and vie for national attention in small town Georgia.”

not sure where you can view it but old mate Jack Sparrow hooked me up. have watched first two eps and is interesting enough, not sure if you werent a wrestling fan whether it would keep your interest. Only 8 ep season.

So havent watched this yet. Is it worth my time? Or should I leave it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the first season.

Phil Brooks (two eps) and Mick Foley's cameos are great.
Chris Bauer steals the show. He's fantastic as Wild Bill.

It's subject matter that we here obviously enjoy, and is better than much of the bland TV series out there.

Enjoyed the first season.

Phil Brooks (two eps) and Mick Foley's cameos are great.
Chris Bauer steals the show. He's fantastic as Wild Bill.

It's subject matter that we here obviously enjoy, and is better than much of the bland TV series out there.

Great mix of content for wrestling nerds and quality drama and storytelling relatable to all. My partner hates wrestling yet enjoyed the show. That's saying something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Netflix to air seasons 1 & 2, maybe outside hope of season 3?

The ending is a natural ending (I know it’s a cliffhanger, but still).

A third season would either have to go in a completely different direction OR downplay the final moments of the season 2 ending. The ending is very similar to The Wrestler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back