Box Hill Hawks vs. Williamstown Saturday 21st August Box Hill City Oval at 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge test for Box Hill this week. Williamstown are worthy ladder leaders and have been the best side in the VFL this year.

That forward line is star-studded (for the VFL), with Matt Little, Patrick Rose & Josh Hill all capable goalkickers.

Finally get to see them televised, and they leave out Luke Lowden!

Sierakowski & Duryea are both up from the seconds.

I will not be at the game, instead I will be following the mighty hawks at Aurora. TFP - look forward to your report.
Yes will do. Wish i could afford the trip mate but alas have to sustain my footy fix at box hill this week as last and i will have to come back for the replay of the Hawks game. Can't be without going to the footy mate have to smell those hot dogs, pies and cheap beer :D

Thanks for posting the match thread! Currently in Waikiki and wishing I had my laptop! Will be back Sunday though and hopefully to news of a Box Hill Hawks win!

I think this is the game where we will really see how far Morton and Schoey have come as defenders. I hope to see Muston and Milne show a bit of dash of the half back flank Go Hawks

A quick heads up that there will also be a Radio and Internet Stream of the game, live from 12pm (1.10pm is first bounce).

Radio: 94.1 FM - in Melbourne's Inner East

Internet Stream at: http://www.3wbc.org.au OR if that is full...
Back Up Stream: http://www.techtalkradio.com.au/ttr3stream.asx

Of course it's live on ABC 1 TV and replayed on ABC iView on the net during the week.

Yes will do. Wish i could afford the trip mate but alas have to sustain my footy fix at box hill this week as last and i will have to come back for the replay of the Hawks game. Can't be without going to the footy mate have to smell those hot dogs, pies and cheap beer :D
Hey TheFourPillars,can i sms you to find out the scores as i will be over in Tassie.

Worth noting the Reserves are playing at 9:30am in a 1 v 2 top-of-the-table clash. Should be an epic match on the eve of the finals.

Hey TheFourPillars,can i sms you to find out the scores as i will be over in Tassie.

Lol i only got on here at this time you are already logged off hmmm and i probably wont get on here tomorrow have to go vote before the game. I don't want to give my mobile on a public forum. How else can i give u the mobile num?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughie does look good. Would have been a good pick up for us :eek:

Rick Ladson, one of the three Hawthorn senior squad emergencies is playing for Box Hill.

Have not seen Shiels and Savage with at least one if not two down in Launceston.

Ladson unsighted :(

Campbell would walk straight back into our side. Looks slow but this level does that to ruckman. Still gets heaps of the ball :)

We are getting sliced up by Rose in the midfield.

They are running the ball so easily whilst we fumble and piss around with the ball far too often.

Game is gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back